DanaJ
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Level 45

[Post New]by DanaJ on Mar 24, 17 2:56 PM
How do I put different feathers together in level 45?
I can only pick 3 of the same color, not one of each

Edited on 03/25/2017 at 5:31:39 PM PST

Re:Level 45

[Post New]by Bubbawumpkin on Mar 25, 17 12:48 AM
There is a glitch that sometimes stops you from picking 3 different colour ones. Just restart that level and that should fix it! x

[Post New]by tngal1 on Mar 25, 17 2:31 PM
i've restarted level several times and it still doesn't work. only picks up same color of feathers.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 25, 17 2:59 PM
It is not a glitch. I was able to select the 3 colored feathers together. How are you selecting the feathers? Click on one feather at a time, starting from top to bottom.

julesy

[Post New]by tngal1 on Mar 25, 17 8:52 PM
that is how i'm doing it. one at a time..top to bottom. still only picks up one color.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 26, 17 8:59 AM
I've noticed that if you try to click too fast, it doesn't appear in your tray. Have you tried to click each feather slowly and make sure each feather shows up in your tray as you click?

julesy

[Post New]by tngal1 on Mar 27, 17 5:38 AM
Thank You Julesy...that worked !!

[Post New]by sferreiro on Apr 1, 17 7:03 AM
I have tried top to bottom, bottom to top, fast , slow but it wont join 1 of each

[Post New]by keegan12 on Apr 8, 17 6:29 PM
I have the same problem because it picks up two feathers at once. It is driving me crazy. There seems to be nothing I can do to get one feather of every color.

aussiebell
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by aussiebell on Apr 12, 17 4:04 AM
I have tried everything that has been suggested and still cannot get three different feathers
, nothing works

[Post New]by kittylily1978 on Apr 12, 17 12:19 PM
I have the same problem - when I click on feather it picks up two feathers instead of one. So it's impossible for me to combine three different feathers! Why is this not fixed?! Surely it's a glitch. Should I reinstall the game?

[Post New]by honahlee1 on Jun 11, 17 7:45 AM
Hi all,

I updated the programme yesterday and yay, I can now pick up 3 feathers from top to bottom!! I'm so frustrated though as, as before the game is periodically crashing. I'm on level 45 and can't get past it as it crashes at about 200 points away from the first star!! Help!!

Go to: