GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Hate the new graphics

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Mar 24, 17 2:59 PM
They look like they were done by a child. The devs need to change them back!

Edited on 03/24/2017 at 3:01:10 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Hate the new graphics

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 25, 17 2:06 AM
I didn't like them at first either, but now I am used to them, I find them acceptable.

kristi7813
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by kristi7813 on Mar 25, 17 4:46 AM
I agree. They grow on you.

golaith
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by golaith on Mar 25, 17 1:47 PM
I also hate the new graphics, tho I'm finally getting sort of use to them. But I again have to wonder why they had to mess with something that wasn't broke. Not to mention that they are so far out of whack from the rest of the graphics which is so nice.

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Mar 28, 17 7:08 AM
I suspect that the simpler lines and bigger graphics were to make the game more mobile-friendly. I like them. I'm wondering if they're going to redo the rest of the graphics in the future.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 28, 17 2:40 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and thank players for posting their feedback in this specific thread regarding the most recent implemented graphic changes. Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to make changes within the game. The developers are the only ones that can make certain changes in the game, and these reasons are generally kept from the moderators. It is possible that this may help certain mobile devices.

The Moderation Team does have the tools to advocate for the players and I've gone ahead and passed along the contents of this thread to the appropriate Sunken Secrets teams. We thank you for your patience and taking the time to post feedback. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help provide assistance where we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: