jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

WIN 10 Users

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 24, 17 8:27 PM
Game not saving.

I discovered a way around the problem. At least it worked on the game Myths of the World -- The Black Sun. EIPIX Game

When I finished playing that game, I lost my profile, it was as if I never played the game.

Today I changed the Compatibility of the "Myths game" to WINDOWS 8.

I replayed the Myths game, exiting several times, profile information saved each time. When I got to the end of the game, my Profile was saved and I was able to play the Bonus Game.

For how to do this, read the Big Fish information on how to change the game's Compatibility.

When I tried to use the XP compatibility that was recommended by Big Fish, I could not even get the game to start. Setting the game's compatibility to WINDOWS 8 worked great.

I hope this works for you. For some reason, EIPIX games and the WIN 10 operating system just do not seem to get along as far as saving game information goes.

Happy Gaming.

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:WIN 10 Users

[Post New]by sartasia on Mar 25, 17 8:52 AM
Your problem is not due to WIN10 as I played the entire game running WIN10 with no save problems what so ever. Have been using WIN10 since BETA release and have had no save problems with any EIPIX or BFgame including Myths of the World -- The Black Sun. Your problem more likely lies in your computer privacy settings or your virus protection. Hope you figure it out.

Edited on 03/25/2017 at 8:53:20 AM PST

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 25, 17 9:56 AM
Hi sartasia:

Thanks for the info.

EIPIX games are the "only" games that I have the "save" problem with and that just started happening when I went to WIN 10.

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Mar 26, 17 1:50 PM
Just wanted to update everyone, that setting the Game's Capability to WIN 8 worked just great on this game.

Was able to exit (several times) with game saving, and was able to play the Bonus Game.

am100other
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by am100other on Mar 31, 17 3:52 PM
Just to let you know i played the whole game without any issues whatsoever with Windows 10 x64 bit.

Nothing wrong with saving or glitches or graphics or anything at all.
I didn't have to set any compatibility issues settings or anything.

Go to: