bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 25, 17 12:29 AM
In the midst of a battle for the Academy, a young promising student, Eliana, is sent on a dangerous mission of retrieving three powerful artifacts, the Dragon Crystals. It is soon revealed that she will have to overcome unimaginable danger and travel immeasurable distance, putting her life on the line. She will face hidden enemies who will stand in her way while trying to obtain the artifacts. Follow Eliana on her mission to save her home and the people she loves, overcome betrayal, malice and trembling power which sleeps where you least expect it in Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn.

Re:Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition

[Post New]by sixmilecross on Mar 25, 17 1:12 PM
How come we only got a 60 minute demo. We had been getting 90 minutes for CE games. Is this something new, or old again?

[Post New]by skunkluvr66 on Mar 27, 17 6:02 AM
Hi Fishies,

I seem to have the Mozilla downloading me 1G for this Demo, but it will not load all the way. I will wait for the standard game. I also had done the BETA.

Volauvent
Manatee
Manatee
3,757 Posts

[Post New]by Volauvent on Mar 27, 17 12:08 PM
@ sixmilecross

It used to be that all BF game demos were no more than an hour long; but then they came up with the idea of adding another 1/2 hour to the CE's.

It does feel good to have more than an hour, but very few demos in my fave category - adventure hogs and frogs - actually run a whole hour and a half.

More and more devs are cutting the game off at a certain scene. That tactic sure makes me want to hit the buy button, even if I'm short on cash at the time.

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 12:09:05 PM PST

[Post New]by sixmilecross on Mar 28, 17 7:19 AM
Same here. It helped to have the extra 30 min, but I had tried another game one time and when it downloaded, it showed I had already played it. But when I bought it, I never played it before. Something was messing up. I think I had a free game to use when I got it.

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 7:20:25 AM PST

Go to: