BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

Talk with Developers - Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition

[Post New]by BorisDr on Mar 27, 17 12:45 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Boris and I'm a producer and lead designer in Brave Giant Games - the developer behind Spear of Destiny, Tibetan Quest: Beyond World's End, Demon Hunter, Queen Quest: Tower of Darkness, Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past and Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn
This is our 8th game, and we would like to keep tradition to talk with you on this forum. I would like to hear from you what do you like in our game more and what do you like less, I hope that we will have chance to hear some great suggestions from you how to improve on our upcoming games.

Keep your comments coming - I'll stay around the forum and try to catch up with everyone!

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 6:27:44 AM PST

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Talk with Developers - Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 27, 17 1:30 AM
Hi BorisDr

I loved it, especially the puzzles which weren't too hard to solve and I enjoyed them. The HOS were brilliant with items to find which were hidden or they morphed, which made the HOS a lot more interesting.

I liked the game play, scenery, voices and the music, and it took me almost the whole weekend to complete the game including the Bonus Chapter as I tend to be a rather slow player.

I also loved the birds and small animals that appeared in every scene, especially the hedgehog - keep them coming.

I was so caught up in the game that I missed quite a few of the collectibles, so for me a possible improvement would be at the end of the game to allow us to find all the collectibles we missed.

Dax

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 3:20:59 AM PST

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Mar 27, 17 3:48 AM
Daxadillion wrote:Hi BorisDr

I loved it, especially the puzzles which weren't too hard to solve and I enjoyed them. The HOS were brilliant with items to find which were hidden or they morphed, which made the HOS a lot more interesting.

I liked the game play, scenery, voices and the music, and it took me almost the whole weekend to complete the game including the Bonus Chapter as I tend to be a rather slow player.

I also loved the birds and small animals that appeared in every scene, especially the hedgehog - keep the coming.

I was so caught up in the game that I missed quite a few of the collectibles, so for me a possible improvement would be at the end of the game to allow us to find all the collectibles we missed.

Dax

Thanks, Dax.

Its awesome that you enjoyed the QQ3 and its HOS and Mini Games. We appreciate your praise and your suggestions. To collect the missing collectibles, for now, you need to start over with the same player profile.

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 27, 17 4:18 AM
Thank you Boris.

I will be playing Queen's Quest II again after I have finished work today.

I forgot to say in my previous post that I also like the book descriptions you put in the game for the Figurines.

Dax

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Mar 27, 17 5:33 AM
I forgot to say in my previous post that I also like the book descriptions you put in the game for the Figurines.

Dax

Thank you, Dax. Our 2D Artists and Game Designers will be very pleased when they hear that you have recognized their efforts.

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 5:34:51 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 27, 17 6:27 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates everyone who has taken the time to post in this thread their thoughts on Queen's Quest III: End of Dawn Collector's Edition. Since we encourage players to talk with the developers, I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread to make it easier for players to locate.

Happy gaming everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Mar 31, 17 10:48 AM
Hello to you

I must say that I have all of your games and this one lives up to expectations. The graphics are lovely and I like games that are very interactive. I am playing this one on a wing and a prayer as I cant find the strategy guide. if you could give me a clue where it is I would appreciate it.
Your games are quite diverse and I like this.
Keep up the good work and produce many more games please.
Well done to you and your team. When is the next one. LOL

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Apr 11, 17 6:37 AM
salyandpepper wrote:Hello to you

I must say that I have all of your games and this one lives up to expectations. The graphics are lovely and I like games that are very interactive. I am playing this one on a wing and a prayer as I cant find the strategy guide. if you could give me a clue where it is I would appreciate it.
Your games are quite diverse and I like this.
Keep up the good work and produce many more games please.
Well done to you and your team. When is the next one. LOL

Thank you for the support! We are preparing the next title quite carefully so we can't say the exact date of the release. We'll keep you posted.

Best,
Boris
Brave Giant Games

[Post New]by wild_irish_rose on May 27, 17 9:30 AM
I would love to give this game a great review but unfortunately my pc runs on Windows 10 and it refuses to load all I get is a blank screen.

I have tried everything BFG has suggested and still It crashes with a blank screen.

I have changed the compatibility mode to Win 7, I have loaded and installed it 3 times, I got the Access Error Violation the first time I tried to run it. I tried to run it as Administrator the same thing.

I'm so frustrated and desperate right now I am ready to get a credit for $13.99.

I have enjoyed your earlier games but the sad thing is I won't buy any more.

BorisDr
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by BorisDr on Jun 27, 17 3:30 AM
First of all, we apologize for the late response. We are truly sorry for your trouble, but at this point, after the game is released by Big Fish, it's probably better to forward the problem to the Big Fish forum and ask if they can find the appropriate solution for the compatibility mode.
This is the forum page for any tech issues concerning the QQ3: The End of Dawn Collector's Edition
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/901946.page

We hope that the problem would not cause you any more bad experience that would stop you to play other HOPA games from our studio or any other studio, for that matter.

Once again, we apologize for the late response and hope you can enjoy and play more HOPAs in the future.

Best,
Brave Giant Games

Go to: