bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Zhu Zhu Pets forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 12, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Zhu Zhu Pets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Zhu Zhu Pets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

puppycake
Guppy
Guppy
184 Posts

Re:Welcome to Zhu Zhu Pets forum

[Post New]by puppycake on Apr 12, 10 12:39 AM
ZHU ZHU PETS? After such a dry spell of no decent games recently except for "Haunted Manor, Lord of Mirrors" you come out with ZHU ZHU PETS?
I understand that everybody with all different tastes have to have their needs met too, but there has been a run of low budget and kids games lately. I heard someone wonder if BF was under new management, they also felt things were really going downhill. I hate to diss BF because up until recently if I heard anybody saying negative things I would get mad. Rarely I would have to wait maybe a week for a good game to come out but within a month I could easily find 6-10 I wanted really bad. I have 7 credits and there they sit. I beta tested a fantastic game a long time ago, no sign of it. And is anybody else noticing the games are getting shorter? Gee I hate to put down BF, they have been fantastic to me, especially in the area of customer service. But the games lately have gone downhill in many area's. I know the IHOG fans are really getting cranky. Whats going on BF?

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Apr 12, 10 12:58 AM
This is "Hamster Ball" (a game that I got MANY years ago!) reincarnated! Actually, it's a pretty fun game...good for eye-hand coordination. Lots of mazes and levels. Give it a try before you say "no".

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 12, 10 1:00 AM
ajuma wrote:This is "Hamster Ball" (a game that I got MANY years ago!) reincarnated! Actually, it's a pretty fun game...good for eye-hand coordination. Lots of mazes and levels. Give it a try before you say "no".
I was thinking Monkeyball, but I like it and glad to hear you did too!!! Take Care, TMann

gimmegames
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,231 Posts

[Post New]by gimmegames on Apr 12, 10 1:27 AM
Preview looked like Hamsterball to me, too. Since I own Hamsterball and don't play it much, think I'll pass on demo-ing this one. For me, Hamsterball feels like a classic, and I'm glad to have it in my collection of games. But since I don't see Hamsterball on Big Fish's list of games, it's probably good they added this one.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 12, 10 1:55 AM
gimmegames wrote:Preview looked like Hamsterball to me, too. Since I own Hamsterball and don't play it much, think I'll pass on demo-ing this one. For me, Hamsterball feels like a classic, and I'm glad to have it in my collection of games. But since I don't see Hamsterball on Big Fish's list of games, it's probably good they added this one.
The Monkeyball game I was referring to was on the WII and Gamecube, not the game here at Big Fish, ( I mentioned that on the other thread). Just to avoid confusion. TMann

[Post New]by vmliles on Jun 18, 10 5:48 AM
Does anyone know how to connect two mice to this game instead of a mouse and keyboard?

[Post New]by arizona_grandma on Jul 20, 10 3:54 PM
does this game play in windows 7?

[Post New]by melindaregner on Feb 11, 11 9:06 AM
Where's the game? Should i download it? or play it online?
Looks like my dachshund love to play..
I'll wait for some replies.

[Post New]by happtails on May 8, 11 5:58 PM
i have bored by buying this game

Go to: