TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Fun and different

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 12, 10 12:34 AM
I haven't seen a game like this, since Monkeyball on the WII and GameCube. If you are not familiar with Monkeyball, basically your Zhu Zhu pet is in a see- through ball. The object of this game is for to get to the goal without falling off the course, for you will find some traps- for example: a mallet, and a shredder. Be careful and don't fall.....There is also an option for two players. My son and I enjoyed it, there may be some fishies that won't find this game apppealing, but at least try one obstacle course- see if you can do the expert one w/out falling 10 times. As always have a good time with all of your games.... and have a super week. TMann

GoveGirl
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Fun and different

[Post New]by GoveGirl on Apr 12, 10 2:01 AM
HI T
I did think it was a fun game and I managed to get through the early levels. I liked that you did not have to start again but the spot you fall off the track.
It did get too hard for me to play later on so this game would be too frustrating I think- great for those with good hand eye coordination skills.
It is colourful and fun.

Maybe if I was younger I could play this game - too impatient in my old age

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 12, 10 2:27 AM
At least you gave it a try.... I fell off too, quite a few times LOL!!! T

woodentot
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,391 Posts

[Post New]by woodentot on Apr 12, 10 5:42 AM
I also loved this game, but sorry not for me, my arthritic hands had trouble controlling the mouse. I managed several races before giving up.

groo101
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by groo101 on Apr 12, 10 7:50 AM
i enjoyed it, so what if i fell off 255 times during the tournament on easy, it is fun. but then i still remember marble madness fondly. i agree it.s noy for everyone but definitely give it a try.

[Post New]by nebok0 on Apr 12, 10 6:24 PM
Isn't this game a remake? I played a game that looked and played exactly the same as this one like 5 years ago on the PC, minus the zhu zhu name, but they were still hamsters. Well, it was still a good idea to add the zhu zhu theme even if it is a recycled game.

scheper
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by scheper on Apr 18, 10 2:15 AM
This game is based on Marble Madness . nebok0, you probably remember playing Hamster Ball.

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 3:43:05 PM PST

Mystakill
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Mystakill on Apr 18, 10 7:31 PM
Actually, it looks a *lot* like Hamsterball with some graphics changes & a new front-end slapped on.

Edited on 04/28/2010 at 3:43:16 PM PST

brainpop
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by brainpop on May 9, 10 10:02 AM
but u can hav 4 playrs in rumble!

chloenz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by chloenz on Jun 25, 10 2:18 PM
im young i probbley can beat u all
mabye i could do the immposible race

[Post New]by gosammy on Aug 11, 11 8:14 PM
"I love this game because of all the obstacles." I am typing this for my 7 year old niece who wont let me buy any other games except for Zhu Zhu Pets. That's her #1 favorite so that's what we play.

Go to: