netanee
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

level 36

[Post New]by netanee on Mar 27, 17 1:53 PM
Somebody must know how to do level 36. Please help.

amgood49
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Re:level 36

[Post New]by amgood49 on Apr 2, 17 8:00 AM
I am almost there, I have gotton down to 2:53 seconds and still no 3 star
its all in using the stop time
when I get there and figure when to hit it I am posting on you tube
you should use it once, by the time you get to the gold, on the bottom
then once again when you start getting all the flowers..
I try and wait until the top three are getting done.
you only need to upgrade the food all the way
quarry twice, wood once you need to make 4 trips to get wood from the chest
get food off bushes, then send them to do something else,
head for the bottom fast
watch your food button on top when it gets to 17 I use it either on flower or bridge
get the first two items upgrade food,
get the next items 3 of them get your second man upgrade, quarry
then get the next all the way to the gold piles and under the quarry, wood and stone
upgrade the food all the way, then start going getting everything else.

stevie57
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by stevie57 on Apr 14, 17 6:13 AM
Anyone else close to gold ? I am about to give up !!!

plat1098
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Apr 15, 17 9:10 AM
Not to be a bummer and reassuring at the same time, but I have tried umpty times, gone here, gone to YouTube, and not getting above two stars. My best time: 3:23. One got to 3:03, so your time is the best I've seen, amgood. Haven't seen any get gold YET. Maybe the developers will take pity on us . One YouTuber even posted a game with only one star. I've moved on, no sense in getting insane about it.

Edited on 04/15/2017 at 9:15:28 AM PST

email re: level 36

[Post New]by emmyonly on Apr 16, 17 10:22 AM
I just sent an email to **** to see if they can tell me what the heck is going on in level 36 --- if there is a problem or needs a fix/update. I asked them to please check the blogs to see that I'm not the only one who can't achieve 3 stars on this level...that it does seem to be EVERY ONE. I'll post the response if and when I get it.

[Post New]by kairee_anne on Apr 16, 17 4:37 PM
I worked on it for 45 minutes and couldn't get better than a high 1 star. Impossible!

[Post New]by chicklets50 on Apr 17, 17 12:53 PM
I have tried this level for hours and can't beat it. I looked on You Tube and no one there has gotten 3 stars either. Wish they would fix the level......

tamk42
Minnow
Minnow
297 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 19, 17 11:50 AM
ugh this sucks I was hoping to come on here to find a tip or two, but only see fellow players frustrated too. Why do they have to do this??? A challenge is one thing--this is just ridiculous and stupid.

tamk42
Minnow
Minnow
297 Posts

[Post New]by tamk42 on Apr 19, 17 11:51 AM
ugh this sucks I was hoping to come on here to find a tip or two, but only see fellow players frustrated too. Why do they have to do this??? A challenge is one thing--this is just ridiculous and stupid.

plat1098
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by plat1098 on Apr 20, 17 5:41 PM
Yep, my finger was on the mouse button, ready to click "contact us" on the developer website, when it occurred to me they must have gotten many such emails from confused players who just wanna get gold on 36. I have confidence they'll do something about it. I'll reinstall the game whenever that happens. Viking Bros. 1 is a better game, I think. But still, all but one level in gold in this one is a fly in the ointment..

Go to: