bfgFlounder
11,978 Posts

Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 28, 17 12:29 AM
France, 15th Century...

Michel de Nostradamus, Europe's most famous prophet, receives a strange letter from his old friend, Gregory, begging him to come see him as fast as he can. Once he arrives, Nostradamus discovers that a spell has been cast over his friend's home by evil spirits.

After performing an alchemistic ritual to free the home from the evil spell, Nostradamus has a vision that four horsemen will come to wreak havoc on Earth. Wars, famine, plagues and many other catastrophes will be the fruits of these Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Willing to do whatever it takes to prevent this apocalyptic vision from coming true, Nostradamus wages a desperate battle against the forces of evil!

addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

Re:Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Mar 28, 17 1:57 AM
Has anyone found the mirror?
Sorry found it - very old type of game this. Could be a good story but the game action is poor - surprised I lasted til the end of allotted time!

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 2:09:34 AM PST

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by marciabb on Mar 28, 17 3:38 AM
Can't find two objects from the Abraxas instructions. I have the skull, the brazier and the poisonous flower. Where is the rest? I can't enlarge the instructions, so I forgot what the other two were... Edit: oh yes a mirror! And what is the last object?

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 9:02:29 AM PST

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Mar 28, 17 6:59 AM
still looking for the mirror

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,437 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Mar 28, 17 7:08 AM
Love this old style, unfortunately the mechanics are so clunky I lost my patience. Shame, I would have enjoyed not being led along.

lolaluv
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by lolaluv on Mar 28, 17 7:10 AM
I'm trying to slog through it despite the mechanics, and I can't find the mirror either. The hint keeps pointing to the floating dresser's drawer, but nothing happens when I click it. Grrr.

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by krinneyd on Mar 28, 17 7:23 AM
lolaluv wrote:I'm trying to slog through it despite the mechanics, and I can't find the mirror either. The hint keeps pointing to the floating dresser's drawer, but nothing happens when I click it. Grrr.

same here....is there a walkthrough? I know I' m asking for a miracle.....but it could happen....

lolaluv
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by lolaluv on Mar 28, 17 7:56 AM
addictedtofish wrote:Has anyone found the mirror?
Sorry found it - very old type of game this. Could be a good story but the game action is poor - surprised I lasted til the end of allotted time!

WHERE did you find the mirror??? I think I've clicked on everything, even changed the game difficulty to make it easier to spot and still no luck!

tejasgal
Manatee
Manatee
4,032 Posts

[Post New]by tejasgal on Mar 28, 17 8:07 AM
This game was released over two years ago and there are multiple sites with walkthroughs, including that ever popular You-tubie.

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 8:07:56 AM PST

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by marciabb on Mar 28, 17 9:00 AM
tejasgal wrote:This game was released over two years ago and there are multiple sites with walkthroughs, including that ever popular You-tubie.

Can´t find it on youtube, just short movies and a trailer from BF. Neither can I find a walkthrough.. Can you please send us a link?

[Post New]by Lorie61 on Mar 28, 17 10:54 AM
I'm having same problem with floating dresser drawer. It just opens and closes. There is nothing there. Also can only find one youtube walkthrough for the very beginning of the game.

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 10:55:59 AM PST

Kamana_29
Marlin
Marlin
9,758 Posts

[Post New]by Kamana_29 on Mar 28, 17 1:13 PM
tejasgal wrote:This game was released over two years ago and there are multiple sites with walkthroughs, including that ever popular You-tubie.

Ah! That's why the game title & synopsis felt so familiar to me

Kam

marciabb
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by marciabb on Mar 28, 17 11:33 PM
Look here for the mirror: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/902940.page

But I still can´t find the last object.. I have the brazier, the skull, the flower and the mirror. Where´s the last one?

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 11:34:03 PM PST

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Mar 29, 17 10:14 AM
marciabb wrote:Can't find two objects from the Abraxas instructions. I have the skull, the brazier and the poisonous flower. Where is the rest? I can't enlarge the instructions, so I forgot what the other two were... Edit: oh yes a mirror! And what is the last object?

[Post New]by Lorie61 on Mar 29, 17 12:20 PM
hvn1sent wrote:
marciabb wrote:Can't find two objects from the Abraxas instructions. I have the skull, the brazier and the poisonous flower. Where is the rest? I can't enlarge the instructions, so I forgot what the other two were... Edit: oh yes a mirror! And what is the last object?

[Post New]by Lorie61 on Mar 29, 17 12:23 PM
Look at dead flower's by grave to the right of where the snakes were.

Re:Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse -MIRROR

[Post New]by SparkleGlow100 on Mar 29, 17 5:36 PM
A1psyko wrote:still looking for the mirror

Double-click the set of drawers, or keep clicking. You'll hear a sound like a drawer opening. Keep on clicking and at the same time swish your mouse, to make the set of drawers revolve in the air. The mirror is located on the back.

[Post New]by elliehappyface on Mar 31, 17 9:10 AM
The last item is opened bottle of water ....go to where mushrooms were and you will see a puzzle come up to use knife+unopened water = .opened water ...then go to where flowers need watering you will end up with a censer.....

Edited on 03/31/2017 at 9:15:48 AM PST

Re:Nostradamus: Find the mirror

[Post New]by lynnieann95 on Apr 11, 17 2:24 PM
You need to turn the writing desk around, keep flipping your cursor against the side and it will turn. The mirror is on the back.

[Post New]by dolodang on May 19, 17 10:06 AM
how do you stop[ the flowing fountain

Go to: