bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 28, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Nostradamus: The Four Horseman of the Apocalypse forum

[Post New]by MICHAELJOHN on Mar 28, 17 8:09 AM
HI I CANT GET THE KNIFE TO WORK ON GATE DOOR VINES! ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO GET THIS KNIFE TO WORK SO I CAN GO ON IN THIS GAME! THANKS VERY MUCH,MICHAELJOHN TAKE CARE ALL

[Post New]by Lorie61 on Mar 28, 17 10:57 AM
Did you hold your mouse button down until the timer ran out?

[Post New]by MICHAELJOHN on Mar 29, 17 4:52 AM
HI AGAIN PLEASE EXPLAIN HOLDING BUTTON DOWN FOR TIMER TO RUN DOWN! DO I HOLD MY POINTER DOWN ON KNIFE OR HOW DOES THIS WORK I AM NOT SURE HOW TO DO THIS! THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT HELP,TAKE CARE ALL MICHAELJOHN SORRY I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR MANY YEARS THIS GAME IS ONLY ONE TO EVER STUMP ME ON WHAT TO DO!

stusue
Clownfish
Clownfish
597 Posts

[Post New]by stusue on Mar 29, 17 5:19 AM
Here, when you use an inventory item (the knife), you move it to the centre of the screen and a little white circle will show with a timer that goes around. If you're trying to use the wrong inventory item, the circle will show but the timer won't start.

Hold the knife on the circle until the timer goes all the way around. As the timer goes around, the branches are removed one by one. When the timer has gone all the way around the branches have all been removed and you have one more thing to do before you can play a minigame.

My problem is that one of the tokens won't move to the centre of the minigame. I can move 3 of the 4 but the last one, the blue one, won't move.

ETA 1: I just exited the game and started it again and all 4 tokens moved this time.

ETA 2: I've just completed the next inventory puzzle and it works differently to the branches one. When you use the knife to remove the branches, a timer goes around the white circle as it takes time to remove them. However, in the next inventory puzzle, you have to add inventory items to fix something so you can make something. Because you're just adding the items there's no timer and the circle this time is a bit bigger and clear. You drop the inventory items in the circle and they're added to the table. Each time you click on the table you'll be told what you need to add next and sometimes why.

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 5:44:29 AM PST

Go to: