Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nostradamus: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 28, 17 12:37 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 6:40:32 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nostradamus: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse here.

[Post New]by butterflydee89 on Mar 28, 17 5:55 AM
I have Windows Home Premium Vista 64-bit. Downloaded just fine, but couldn't play game because all I could see was a pink and black background.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Nostradamus: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 28, 17 6:40 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Run Game as Administrator

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by nanafraser on Mar 28, 17 8:18 AM
New PC Windows 10 got to profile 1st time, then blank screen. Tried again it work! Don"t worry your not missing anything game stinks!

GR43
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by GR43 on Mar 28, 17 8:59 AM
I get a pink and black background like 'Dee89. Glad to hear that I'm not missing anything, thanks nanaf!

I have Win7.

2nd Pink Screen in 6 mos.

[Post New]by Strokr on Mar 29, 17 3:57 AM
It seems quality control is asleep at the wheel again because this is the second 'pink screen' game Big Fish has posted in 6 months.

And how does Big Fish respond? They post their 'Hello Everyone!' one answer fits all comment telling us it must be our fault and we should check our computers... Good grief.

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 4:01:58 AM PST

[Post New]by elaintim on Mar 29, 17 12:10 PM
cant find mirror hits take to long

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 29, 17 12:57 PM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team greatly appreciates players taking the time to post what is occurring when trying to play this particular game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should. Below are two Big Fish Games Help pages that have been known to help resolve the issues mentioned in this thread:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first help page contains troubleshooting steps to help make sure that your video card driver is up to date, while the second help page ensures that the game has the appropriate permissions to run as it should.

Please keep in mind that our games are tested rigorously before they are released to the public. With the different permutations of computers on the market today, we do recognize that technical issues may arise. If after trying the suggested troubleshooting steps the issues persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The support team is always happy to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by josephinew6842 on Apr 3, 17 2:43 PM
I have just cleared the way to the underground sewers, but I'm wounded I need to get into the chapel to get healed, the chapel is not available to me. How do I get in. Thx Joe.

[Post New]by gamergirl2245 on Apr 17, 17 6:56 PM
I know I have to turn the writing desk around to get to the mirror. My sister is playing the same game it it turned around easily for her; however, I've been trying for over an hour to get this thing turned around and it's moved just a couple centimeters! HELP?!?!?!

[Post New]by elliehappyface on Apr 18, 17 10:05 AM
PLEASE PLEASE can you sort this game out as it is so frustrating to have paid out for a collectors edition and not be able to complete it because of it crashing etc ....
Hoping you can sort this soon ...
Thanking you
Helen

[Post New]by moviequeen7609 on Sep 16, 17 6:38 PM
I having the same issue with accessing the Chapel again. Chapter 6. I am playing on Mac Sierre 10.12.6

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 19, 17 5:51 PM
elliehappyface wrote:PLEASE PLEASE can you sort this game out as it is so frustrating to have paid out for a collectors edition and not be able to complete it because of it crashing etc ....
Hoping you can sort this soon ...
Thanking you
Helen

Sorry, this game is a SE, not a CE

Go to: