swmetz
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Timer

[Post New]by swmetz on Apr 12, 10 7:28 AM
Is there a timer on this game? I see at the end of a tomb the statistics give your time to complete the tomb but while playing the game I didn't see a timer/hourglass...wondering if I should just get to the exit as fast as possible (if time runs out) or hang around and collect all the jewels/treasures??? Which is it?

karolyneb
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,459 Posts

Re:Timer

[Post New]by karolyneb on Apr 12, 10 12:54 PM
It looks like the number of jewels collected is worth more than the time bonus. At first I was doing the levels as fast as possible and ended up receiving fewer stars at the end despite getting a large time bonus.

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Timer

[Post New]by katy12250 on Apr 12, 10 4:47 PM
I think there is a timer, but it only gives you extra points if you finish in time. I had a couple of levels where I took a long time to finish, still got 5 stars, but didn't get any timer points.

The only thing that drives me slightly nuts on this is that you have to wait until all the tiles have stopped falling before you can move any more of them. But it is a good match 3 game - different that most. I'm undecided, but I did play the entire demo and ran out of time in the middle of level, so I'll probably have to get it. The price is sure good!

Go to: