addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Stuck

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Mar 28, 17 4:30 AM
Can anyone help - have the hook, valve, drawer key and boomerang which I can't seem to use anywhere.
Map isn't giving an area with something to do - tried the help and just send me to the lab - clicked on just about everything and can't do anything. Have I missed something?
Need purple key for door to forest - need oil but can't get it - feeling a bit stupid as it's an easy enough game!!

addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Stuck

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Mar 28, 17 4:31 AM
addictedtofish wrote:Can anyone help - have the hook, valve, drawer key and boomerang which I can't seem to use anywhere.
Map isn't giving an area with something to do - tried the help and just send me to the lab - clicked on just about everything and can't do anything. Have I missed something?
Need purple key for door to forest - need oil but can't get it - feeling a bit stupid as it's an easy enough game!!

Can't believe it but got the oil - tried it earlier and it didn't work but it has now!!!

srg9
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

Re:Stuck

[Post New]by srg9 on Mar 29, 17 1:24 AM
Would you please share with the rest of us how you found the oil? I'm going nuts here!

NanaLoona
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by NanaLoona on Mar 29, 17 9:51 AM
srg9 wrote:Would you please share with the rest of us how you found the oil? I'm going nuts here!

Throw the boomerang at the giant mushrooms that have oil on them. It will come back with oil.

Hope that helps.

[Post New]by GalaxyJim on Apr 2, 17 2:08 PM
THANK YOU!! I had tried the boomerang, but wasn't clicking on the right mushroom spot, near the top of the screen.

rainworm
Herring
Herring
360 Posts

[Post New]by rainworm on Apr 4, 17 3:01 PM
Had the same problem - you all here helped me out!

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Apr 29, 17 2:48 PM
Where are the mushrooms??? I don't see any anywhere!

ppasolvr
Guppy
Guppy
104 Posts

[Post New]by ppasolvr on Apr 29, 17 3:39 PM
Never mind. I found them!

Go to: