nineill
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

LEVEL 13

[Post New]by nineill on Mar 28, 17 6:55 AM
I have tried to get 3 stars on level 13 and I really do not think its possible just not enough toime and I have tried everything

heidiaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:LEVEL 13

[Post New]by heidiaunt on Mar 29, 17 10:48 AM
I can't get it either

NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Mar 31, 17 8:29 AM
I can't get it either. And have tried multiple approaches.

heidiaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by heidiaunt on Apr 3, 17 2:21 PM
Now I have 3 stars in everything but Level 13

TooOld2Play
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by TooOld2Play on Apr 3, 17 4:05 PM
Checking online (videos) I found that even experts haven't been able to get 3 gold stars on this level. I feel like a dunce. I really wish I bought the CE for the guide. You are not alone on this level. There are a few super tough ones.

heidiaunt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by heidiaunt on Apr 3, 17 7:01 PM
I finally got three stars....trick is less is better...unblock food above tent and keep sending worker to pick food. Unblock crystal. unlock first site and upgrade wood as fast as you can....upgrade to three levels. Wood is the critical path, so you need three levels. Build mine across from wood. DO NOT UPGRADE! As wood becomes available unblock Griffin, and build Tillian's house. Build well at site blocked by ghost. DO NOT UPGRADE. Leave the site blocked by swamp empty, do not repair swamp. Upgrade to three workers. Unblock alchemy site on lower left and send Tillian for it. When all that is left is the lighthouse, demolish well when you have 10 water. Demolish mine when you have 25 crystals. Demolish wood when you have 37. Whenever you can unblock fire above tent and make fire and make glass at Tillians house. Only use the first bonus, and do it wisely, gathering food and crystals whenever you have the bonus. It takes practice, and I only had seconds to get three stars

Edited on 04/03/2017 at 7:03:09 PM PST

Go to: