alexcarl
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Fantastic Game !

[Post New]by alexcarl on Apr 12, 10 11:54 AM
No matter what anyone says,, Im over 50 and this is a terrific game.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:Fantastic Game !

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 12, 10 11:26 PM
Good for you !!!! It was great to hear even at age 50 - you can play a game like this and be pleased. Happy Gaming!!! TMann

Edited on 04/12/2010 at 11:30:04 PM PST

CLEMONSTWAIN
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by CLEMONSTWAIN on Apr 22, 10 10:07 PM

A terrific and inexpensive child-sitter!!! My grand downloaded it when she saw the Zhu Zhu pic.Occasionally we play it together. I prefer using my laptop touchpad and she prefers the arrow keys allowing us quick challenge games. She prefers Pop-Pop's mouse when she plays the game on his desktop. The game is teaching her dexterity, patience and flexibility with computers. The games are easy wins and the trophies remind her of "speed Lightening" and the Piston Cup trophy in the Cars movie. She knows when her Zhu Zhu pal falls off the track it will quickly return with only a headache and the game continues from the point of the fall. When there is an error you are not forced to start the game over. It's nice knowing BF is offering a variety to the little ones. I forgot to mention, she'll be four in June. A hint for you older players...like us...go to settings and adjust the mouse. You'll soon forget the arthritis!

brainpop
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by brainpop on May 9, 10 6:16 AM
i have all 3 kinds of zhu zhu pets (real thing, DS game, and PC game) and i cant agree on a winner 4 best game in show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by marieweaver132 on Oct 16, 12 3:49 AM
Really, it’s a great graphic effects and ultimate place for kids that love Zhus!

Go to: