Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Mar 29, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 6:33:33 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 29, 17 6:34 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

MaryEl
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Dark Parables: Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow here.

[Post New]by MaryEl on Mar 29, 17 2:03 PM
Slow and boring. Response time even slower.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Mar 29, 17 9:17 PM
90 minute trials are for CEs, right? So where is the strategy guide?

Or have I missed something?

[Post New]by Margie33369 on Apr 2, 17 5:06 AM
Where is the strategy guide.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jun 20, 17 7:37 PM
[b]
I just completed the SE of this game and enjoyed it. When I see the magic words
FROGS & Blue T I'm sold immediately , and in this one the FROGS are really, really hidden. so it was challenging but not that difficult The story-line, music, map & hint were just fine and the only thing I did not like was the mini-games that had me match the colors of round disks ----- skipped then after wasting too much time trying to tell just what the Dev's wanted ...the rest of the mini's were okay but I am a HOG lover and at this time not a mini-game lover
All in all I liked this one and am giving it a & 1/4 out of 5 on my personal enjoy-ability scale.

Played on desktop PC running Windows 10 with no problems.

[Post New]by ToodleDoo on Sep 16, 17 8:42 AM
I think I have all the Dark Parables games. But I feel cheated at the end of Requiem because the Written Epilogue was in small print with not enough time to read it all. I really, really would like to know how the loose ends were tied. It feels like a cliff-hanger. Uugghh! Also a few too many 'put-together-items-to-make-something'. Story line was good.

Go to: