athwick
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Old (discarded/crashed) games

[Post New]by athwick on Mar 29, 17 11:08 AM
Is there a single posting where all players who have lost and replaced their games can let their friends know? Or do we have to find out from their individual posts (if they bother to)? I have a lot of apparently inactive friend (red icon, unchanging wishlist and level, spring room not open).

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

Re:Old (discarded/crashed) games

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Mar 29, 17 11:51 AM
I would suggest creating a new thread (like you did this one) and call it something like Friends of Athwick (or however they know you) and let them know your issues. Hopefully, they read the forum? If you have changed ID #'s, be sure to put your old ID and your new ID and ask them to add you back as a friend using the new ID number. You might also try putting a short message next to your game name like: C4um-Lost Frnds, to see if they pick up on it that way too.

Best of

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 11:52:34 AM PST

andmaryl
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by andmaryl on Mar 29, 17 5:56 PM
When many people lost their games after an update we had this posting List of people who lost friends

Currently we don't know why a player with a Red Icon is inactive unless they have posted to the forum or put a note next to their game name.

Maybe posting a Missing Player List or a Spring Cleaning List

I'm hoping that Players come back for Spring
But if they don't - I'll be doing a Spring Cleaning

Bijou

Edited on 03/29/2017 at 5:57:17 PM PST

athwick
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by athwick on Mar 30, 17 8:44 AM
I also feel like a spring cleaning is in order. I know it's possible that "red" players are just taking a mental health break before the spring event, but more than a third of my friends don't even have their spring rooms open. If and when the SE starts, I plan to delete those whose rooms do not open. SO PLEASE OPEN YOUR SPRING ROOMS NOW! There's no reason not to.

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Mar 30, 17 12:30 PM
With the red icon glitch, some people may not even know that they look inactive to others. I put the date behind my name so it keeps the icon green.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Apr 3, 17 2:22 PM
Yes there once was but it is locked now lol, just history. =v=

myredsox
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by myredsox on Apr 3, 17 3:46 PM
Yeah, had to make new friend list here too, but worked out o.k. for me cause I found much friendlier friends the second time around, much more giving than the first group. I would give them the things they requested and a few would gift back. This new group is great, glad to have them aboard. But I am ready for the Spring Room to be open, Easter is only 3 weeks away!!!!

lady566
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by lady566 on Apr 3, 17 4:42 PM
lanky46musician wrote:With the red icon glitch, some people may not even know that they look inactive to others. I put the date behind my name so it keeps the icon green.
How does that make the icon stay green?

tennco
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,001 Posts

[Post New]by tennco on Apr 3, 17 4:51 PM
It lets other players know you are active, so even if you are displaying red they will know. I would not go by the red icon

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Apr 3, 17 5:24 PM
It seems that if you change something every day, you stay green. I can't guarantee that's the case, but the date will make sure your friends will know you are playing on that day..

Go to: