earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Received $100,000?

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on Mar 30, 17 2:33 PM
I'm towards the beginning of this replay, recently got to Entrepreneur status and Bernard said that Harold Crowley in England was interested in placing an order for the queen's banquet. I didn't get to that right away, so a little later I got a lady (forgot her character's name) telling me the same news, while I was on a ship to Merida. Once I ported, I received $100,000! I wasn't in the middle of a quest, I just got paid for no reason! I've never had this happen. I think it's a glitch, because if I remember right you get 100K for filling the queen's order. I've got to find out if I can still do that quest and if I get paid after. Anyone else experience this?

earthgirl09
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

Re:Received $100,000?

[Post New]by earthgirl09 on Mar 30, 17 2:58 PM
Alright, this is a serious glitch! I went to Harold Crowley and accepted the order for the chocolate squares with cherry, and set a factory to make them. I have all of the ingredients. Problem is, those chocolates are not showing up in my inventory, and don't appear when I go to the chocolate stores! The factory is configured to make them, and it's using up the ingredients, but the chocolates are just not showing up. Since I can't finish this quest, I think I'm at a dead end. I think I have to start this game over!

Go to: