I FINALLY FINISHED THE GAME!!!

[Post New]by ptipton on Mar 30, 17 10:22 PM
THIS GAME WAS BY FAR ONE OF THE WEIRDEST GAMEPLAYS I'VE EVER DONE. IT'S MECHANICS WERE WEIRD TO SAY THE LEAST, BUT THE STORY WAS AWESOME AND THE GRAPHIC WERE FANTASTIC!!!

I NEEDED TO USE THE HINT BUTTON A LOT AS WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE WASN'T ALWAYS CLEAR, BUT I PREVAILED!!

I WILL PROBABLY PLAY IT AGAIN IN A FEW WEEKS NOW THAT I KNOW WHAT TO DO SO THAT I CAN ENJOY PLAYING IT MORE. THANKS FOR READING!!

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:I FINALLY FINISHED THE GAME!!!

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 1, 17 11:20 AM
Congrats! Can you tell me how to open the sliding wall (CH 7) - it has something to do with the fountain with the 5 animal heads. Please help! I'm stuck!

[Post New]by hellokitti on Apr 1, 17 2:40 PM
I have only found 5 candles and I cant figure out how to get through the door. UGH!
Annie

[Post New]by josephinew6842 on Apr 3, 17 2:07 PM
How did you reenter the chapel after you opened the sewer system, to get a healing potion. The game will not let me into the chapel. Thx Joe.

Edited on 04/03/2017 at 2:08:24 PM PST

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Hellokitti

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 3, 17 6:22 PM
The last two candles are in the room at the top of stairs, where Gregory is. You need a key (in the door, use paper and wire) and make acid from a bunch of stuff in the lab off the main room. Hope this helps - good luck!

Edited on 04/03/2017 at 6:24:11 PM PST

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Apr 24, 17 12:57 PM
I finally finished it! I had several problems playing it, but thanks to the "fishies" who helped a lot with their advice. (mirror, animal heads in the fountain, etc).

Stusue also helped me to play it explaining very clear the mechanics of the game.

IMO, this is a gem, sometimes frustrating, but overall with good hint's button.

For people who didn't finish it, good ,
M.

Go to: