maxbridge
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

2 DAY EVENT - TOURNEY - stuck on level 10..

[Post New]by maxbridge on Mar 31, 17 1:37 AM
Great fun - but can anyone help me with level 10 - I just can't keep ahead of the ice blocks.. So close to the end of the Tourney - and yet so far! Any ideas appreciated. Thanks..

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:2 DAY EVENT - TOURNEY - stuck on level 10..

[Post New]by gohill on Mar 31, 17 5:55 AM
I had to spin the wheel, use lives and bonuses.... That particular level always gives me a fit... If you are unwilling to use bonuses, you may have to play over and over and over till you get a board that is friendly enough, you can beat it.... good luck

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Mar 31, 17 11:18 AM
I ended up replaying that level quite few times, then when I got a mostly favorable board -- bought boosts.

I think I ended up spending about $7 for that level having to buy coins. That is my monthly limit total, either buy a new game or spend on boosts.

maxbridge
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by maxbridge on Mar 31, 17 6:24 PM
Thanks everyone for the answers- I got there with a few horizontal / vertical bonus uses - it was worth it!! I have enjoyed the Tourney event a lot.
I love the changes- I originally played this game but deleted it about level 85, this time around I am enjoying it much more, and appreciate the bonus extras like this too.... I am determined to keep going this time into the other worlds..
Cheers G

[Post New]by procko6 on Apr 1, 17 9:38 AM
Does anyone know the exact time the tourney will end? I am part way through but not sure if it goes for the entire day (i.e. ends at midnight??). I have tried to look for information on the events before, but can't seem to find much information on them.
Anyone know how the timing works?

thanks!

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 1, 17 10:13 AM
procko6 wrote:Does anyone know the exact time the tourney will end? I am part way through but not sure if it goes for the entire day (i.e. ends at midnight??).
Anyone know how the timing works?

thanks!

It started off with 3 days from the time it was launched (although the timer only says 2 days because it's actually 2 days 24 hours at start and it only displays days not hours.

When the timer displays 1 day then you have 1 day plus some where between 1 and 23 hours left. After it reaches 1 day 0 hours then you will see the timer display the countdown in hours.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 1, 17 5:40 PM
I managed to finish level 10 - just cost me 1 hammer. Net gain - 1 hammer, 2 bombs, 150 coin and 5 hours of infinite hearts. Took me the 2+ days as I tried level 10 many times until I finally got a lucky board. Patience is a virtue.

Cheers

linda43416
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by linda43416 on Apr 2, 17 1:24 PM
Has anyone asked the ? Why are there ice chunks in the desert???

Go to: