martanded
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

courtyard

[Post New]by martanded on Apr 12, 10 8:56 PM
where is the net in the courtyard? It's supposed to be propped up on a wall on the left side. I am getting very frustrated and about to give up,

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

courtyard

[Post New]by robin94122 on Apr 13, 10 2:47 AM
martanded wrote:where is the net in the courtyard? It's supposed to be propped up on a wall on the left side. I am getting very frustrated and about to give up,

Are you using the walkthrough here at Big Fish Games? There's a marked screenshot that shows you where the net is, so it should help.

It's not in the first plaza that you see when you come out of Uncle's flat. You have to go through a little alley into a courtyard surrounded on all four sides with buildings, and the net is on the left side there. It's attached to a pole. It's marked in yellow on the screenshot.

I can't remember if it's there the first time you walk through the courtyard, but it should definitely be there when you come back from talking to the parrot and you know you want to catch a fish.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re:courtyard

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Apr 13, 10 3:59 AM
It seems like I couldn't find it until I came back after talking to the parrot. BTW,I really love that cat in the courtyard!

Darcy123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:courtyard

[Post New]by Darcy123 on Apr 18, 10 1:30 AM
I find the little question mark on the bottom right hand side really helpful. When you click on it, it puts a question mark over areas and things you need to investigate/grab etc.

Go to: