sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

No reviews on the game page.

[Post New]by sartasia on Apr 1, 17 9:55 AM
Looked for and did not get the reviews on the initial game page. Reloaded but no reviews.
Have they decided to drop them?
Are the forums, like the pond, in danger of disappearing too?
As Alice said.."curiouser and curiouser"...

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

No reviews on the game page.

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Apr 1, 17 9:57 AM
sartasia wrote:Looked for and did not get the reviews on the initial game page. Reloaded but no reviews.
Have they decided to drop them?
Are the forums, like the pond, in danger of disappearing too?
As Alice said.."curiouser and curiouser"...

I have three reviews on the game page

sartasia
Stingray
Stingray
4,581 Posts

Re:No reviews on the game page.

[Post New]by sartasia on Apr 1, 17 10:00 AM
Yes they are there now. Funny I reloaded and reloaded...lol. I have an excellent server and speed. Not sure why it didn't show the first two times. Ah well. All is good.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:No reviews on the game page.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 1, 17 2:34 PM
Hi All,

I understand that there weren't any reviews appearing for Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy Collector's Edition earlier today. I'm sorry to hear this, and I certainly understand wanting to look into it.

For newer releases like this game there may be a delay in when reviews are approved and when they appear on our website. This can be cause by a miscommunication between the server and the site, however I want to assure everyone that any approved reviews will definitely be added to the site as soon as the Review Team is able.

If in the future anyone isn't seeing those reviews for new releases I encourage checking back later that day. This will hopefully give them enough time to load properly.

Because this thread is discussing a technical matter on the site I'm going to lock it in order to keep things tidy and accessible. If anyone has further questions or concerns about this please feel free to PM myself or another one of our active Moderators. We're always happy to help as best we can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: