kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Animal Heads Fountain

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Apr 2, 17 9:28 AM
The hint won't work in the Duchess room and I cannot figure out the animal heads fountain or the sliding door. I have the lever and the sword....any help out there?

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Re:Animal Heads Fountain

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 2, 17 10:42 AM
I have the same problem and posted a few days ago. Still trying.

[Post New]by Lorie61 on Apr 3, 17 9:40 AM
Same here.

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Apr 4, 17 8:59 AM
Same here

[Post New]by Lorie61 on Apr 5, 17 11:56 AM
Game kept sending me here. Left heads right side up except bull. Went exploring. Look at easel in center of town for mini game. Look at side of builders home. Look at HOG near well. Hopefully this will get you back on track.

hvn1sent
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by hvn1sent on Apr 5, 17 3:12 PM
Thanks !

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 5, 17 5:59 PM
Lorie61, appreciate the advice, but it didn't work. Can you be more specific? I left the heads up but one, did the easel game. got the stuff from under the well, gave to the town leader and still get pointed back to sliding wall because it won't open. haven't found the Sacred Heart key this time. Is that what I need at the builder's wall? Thanks so much.

[Post New]by KatesMomWA on Apr 5, 17 10:11 PM
This took me two nights of struggling to figure out. Lorie61 helped me by mentioning the order of the heads. Re-read Lorie61's comments and then keep playing around with the order in which you turn the heads. I have to say that I have enjoyed this game because it is not overly easy...nice to have a game that doesn't completely hold my hand the entire way through (so many of the hidden object games now have become boring because they are too easy...just guiding you through without making you think)...with that said, I really appreciate this forum (and Lorie61) because I was really stuck on the fountain and sliding door :-)

[Post New]by jo4harts on Apr 6, 17 8:45 PM
I had the same problem with the animal heads fountain. I honestly don't know which ones I clicked on, but I just kept clicking on them randomly and all of a sudden the right-most one that "wouldn't turn" all of a sudden slid upward and revealed a lever. I want to say I had all of the heads turned off and then turned one or two of the middle ones back on or on and then off.. I'm not really sure... but just keep patiently clicking the heads I guess and eventually you may stumble on the correct setup...

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 23, 17 10:43 AM
Your advice was spot on! Finally was able to finish the game. Thanks!

Go to: