eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Manifestion of Famine, Chapter 7

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 2, 17 11:12 AM
Just realized that the first item on the checklist is "Manifestation of Famine". Can anyone tell me what that is? I have not found it but have found several others. Does it matter than I didn't find them in order? Am stuck at the Duchess' palace sliding wall.

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Re:Manifestion of Famine, Chapter 7

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Apr 2, 17 3:58 PM
I am also stuck at the sliding wall: I have the sword, lever (which won't work), seeds and some basil that didn't get used in the recipe I cooked, since I skipped the puzzle so maybe I am just scre**ed...

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 3, 17 5:32 PM
Is "Manfestation" " checked on your checklist? I have no idea what to loo for.
Thanks.

eurotahny
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by eurotahny on Apr 3, 17 5:51 PM
kaitlin, I've tried every object I have on the wall and nothing works. I have a feeling I missed something along the way . . .

Tried to start a new game with new profile, but jumped from CH.1 to CH. 3. Crazy!

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Apr 7, 17 7:09 PM
I think the Manifestation of Famine is the duchess...I was stuck at the wall for a long time and I thought it was a glitch, but I was missing something and I finally stumbled across a HOP at the bottom of the well and then I was able to continue. The animal heads eventually open the wall (not a lever) but I don't remember the sequence. I just kept turning them on and off until it worked.

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on May 6, 17 10:04 PM
The Manifestation of War was what the Red general turned into after losing to Nostradamus in his physical body. The Manifestation of Pestilence was what the Monk King turned into after Nostradamus destroyed the monster in the cistern, and the Monk King acknowledged defeat in his physical body.. The Manifestation of Famine is going to be what the Countess turns into after the irrigation is finished and she has to acknowledge defeat in her physical body. Unfortunately, Since I don't have the Sacred Heart key and the hint button keeps taking me to the Countess but nothing to do there, It will be a while before I get to see it. Where is the key? Please tell me it wasn't in the story on the easel, because I found everything but the sack, couldn't go back, had to skip, and got nothing from it.

The Manifestations may be listed first, but they will be the very last things found at each location, because before they can be found, everything else must be accomplished. Having extra things in your inventory doesn't seem to matter. Not having what you need in your inventory, however, definitely matters.

OK - a day later, finally found the key and finished the chapter. It wasn't in the easel mini-game; it was in the windmill. On to chapter 8.

Edited on 05/07/2017 at 10:30:44 PM PST

Go to: