Locking up Level 47

[Post New]by Payrollpat on Apr 2, 17 11:27 AM
Isn't there some type of fix for this game. There are many issues with this game and I should not have to keep rebooting my computer to get through this game. I have never had this many issues with a game from Big Fish as this game. I am using Windows 7.

Re:Locking up Level 47

[Post New]by vera40 on Apr 5, 17 12:42 AM
I am using Windows 10 and I am having a lot of issues with the last chapter of this game as well! Starting from Level 45 and on, Maggie is able to move around but then she simply stops and I can no longer pick up any items. She just stands there! This is now happening on every level, but only on the last chapter of the game. This is the only Big Fish game that I am having a problem with. I am a Big Fish customer for at least 10 years and if this game continues to have this problem, I am going to request a refund.

jeglum
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by jeglum on Apr 6, 17 2:05 PM
I am on Windows 8 64 bit and have the same problem,

[Post New]by JoLem59 on Apr 18, 17 8:18 AM
I'm having the same problem. Game keeps freezing.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Apr 22, 17 12:48 AM
Yep, throwing my hat into the same ring. Win 7 64-bit. What the hell. This has been a tech issue for like weeks now. FIX IT

[Post New]by honahlee1 on Jun 11, 17 9:56 AM
I finally got through lever 46, but as soon as I started level 47 it crashed!! Like someone else said this is the only game I have problems with. I have just updated it too!! Fix it pllllllleeeessseeee!!

[Post New]by honahlee1 on Jun 14, 17 9:12 AM
Ok, i'm angry now. I can't even start level 47!! Helppppp!!

Go to: