littykat04941
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Good Game, but:

[Post New]by littykat04941 on Apr 13, 10 7:46 AM
This was a good game but difficult as far as puzzles went. I could not figure what was to be done on most of them. however the graphics were good. i really spent a lot of time in the walk through.....

Re:Good Game, but:

[Post New]by chestnut1red on Apr 13, 10 5:18 PM
I got confused on the few games I did too. The main thing I didn't like was Dominic's voice. His picture looks pretty cool, but his voice sounds pretty wimpy. I got through 30 minutes of the demo and quit. Not a game for me.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 13, 10 7:20 PM
If you play a lot of these types of games, the mini games are pretty similar. I didn't have any problems figuring them out, and I finished before the walkthrough was available. It just takes practice.

Poutoule
Archerfish
Archerfish
41,630 Posts

[Post New]by Poutoule on Apr 17, 10 2:48 PM
Good game but...too short. I enjoyed the puzzles and the little games were fine for my level of intelligence. When there is a musical game to solve (piano in Dream Chronicles, Princess Isabella, Love Hate Bitten or Dire Grove when you dicover the students) I turn on the sound otherwise I never turn it on: Voices either disappoint me or get on my nerves. Should I say that I nearly regret having bought this game ? By the end of it I suppose there will be a sequel.

Go to: