Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

Match 3 Element

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Apr 3, 17 1:54 PM
I've played Match 3 games for years and years, but I'm having trouble understanding this one. The instructions say you get a "sugar bomb" for every match 4, I think, but that doesn't happen for me. The candies taken out on the zombies seem more random than anything. And I don't understand the point of the "tiles" thing in the upper right. I'm only getting one star in normal mode, and that might be because I don't fully understand how to play this part. Loving the rest of the game, though.

babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Re:Match 3 Element

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Apr 3, 17 9:38 PM
I agree with Sherry_Rose, I just don't get it. Tried to look at help but couldn't find anything on that either. So I just play the best I can.

[Post New]by Adrian_roka on Apr 4, 17 12:42 AM
Hey sherry__Rose,

you must Match 4 purple sweets to get a bomb! Sorry for that confusion, but this is a translation misstake . We will fix it for the next version. Have a nice day.

Greets
Adrian from rokapublish

Cinnamone
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Cinnamone on Apr 6, 17 6:53 AM
Is it possible to win 3 stars in the Match 3 Element?

wxman77477
Clownfish
Clownfish
557 Posts

[Post New]by wxman77477 on Apr 7, 17 10:57 AM
Yes, at least on the early levels (pre Level 30). It took me a couple of games to realize they are move limited. You have all the time you want so you can study the board and pick good matches.

Sherry__Rose
Minnow
Minnow
233 Posts

[Post New]by Sherry__Rose on Apr 7, 17 7:02 PM
Is there some way to skip the Match 3 games? They're incredibly boring.

Ayoni5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

level 35

[Post New]by Ayoni5 on Apr 24, 17 9:56 AM
Any strategies for getting past level 35?
My only strategies are to keep making sugar bombs, and making only matches I need, but I'm still not getting it!

Ker72
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ker72 on Apr 28, 17 1:51 AM
Hi Ayoni5, the match 3 game is quite tricky and the only strategy to get past is to use the sugar bombs. However, please don't forget that the match 3 games are only additional minigames. So don't be too much bound and determined to get 3 stars. Take it easy... If you choose the casual mode you may pass the level without problem and may come back later on to catch 3 stars. Enjoy the game!

Go to: