Leia1960
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Pearl Legend

[Post New]by Leia1960 on Apr 4, 17 11:30 AM
Hi - does anyone remember or have learned if the Pearl Legend has to be done in order like most quests or can I just find the few things I need to get the dragon key?

There are no early steps to the quest it starts with the dragon key. Am wondering what happened to my dragon keys since I know I have made them. Silly game erased ones in chest?

Thanks for any advice.

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

Re:Pearl Legend

[Post New]by marliza on Apr 4, 17 12:01 PM
Hi Leia.
You can do this one in any order you choose, in order to make the dragon key.
And yes, if you had any, this event I'm pretty sure, takes them away and puts them into reserve.
Do a search in the "Search All Forums" box - pearl legend. I'm pretty sure you'll find some old info on this event there.

Good luck!

Actually - someone told me to never make the lever lock. So I had the parts, and all the other items for the key already in my backpack. I just had to make the lever lock, and I'm already playing the room. Saved me from having to go through all those mazes again. - Maybe, if anyone wants to, they can do this for next time this one rolls around.

Edited on 04/04/2017 at 12:06:48 PM PST

Else_where
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Else_where on Apr 4, 17 12:20 PM
A quote from Wikia:

Now you have all parts for assembling the dragon key although there is no regular quest for this. There is an event where you have to assemble all artifacts again and then the Dragon Key itself. It's named Pearl Legend. See there for further information.

AND: The experience shows that completed artefacts (f. e. Lever Lock) will be deleted from your inventory before the event starts. Only individual, unused parts (f. e. Rope Pull, Celtic Latch) will remain. Therefore it is appropriate to keep one unassembled set of every artefact as a reserve.

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Apr 4, 17 2:17 PM
That's not how my event presented Else_where.
All of my items were made except the lever lock. The event accepted those other artifacts already assembled. I just had to assemble the lever lock, already having had all the pieces.
And then I went straight to the room to complete the last artifact - the Ice Pearl item.

What I'm saying is - the event keeps completed artifacts of all the others, but not of the lever lock.

I think where it says to keep one unassembled set of every artefact - it should say to keep a set of all items needed to make the lever lock.

It gets confusing because the gift box calls backpack items that can be given as "gifts" - "artifacts" as well. What I'm saying is to keep those backpack "gift" items for the lever lock unmade. The others are fine to make into artifacts (completed items), as the event actually accepted the completed ones.

AnandaJoy
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Apr 4, 17 2:49 PM
Here are links to former Pearl Legend forum posts.

Pearl Legend 2015
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/454766.page

Pearl Legend, July 8, 2014, New Quest
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/287645.page#5728541

Re earl Legend: Search-Offer
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/257960.page#5536339
(This was 2013)

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Apr 5, 17 12:51 PM
I want to point out on here that the help request button at the bottom right of the mazes can be used MULTIPLE times throughout the course of the maze. It can even be used multiple times on ONE creature! So don't be afraid to use it!!!

Actually - I was told to use it after every time I fed a creature! And I even use it these days when I reach a creature and have no food to use!

USE that button - and your creature shows up on your neighbor's help/runes screen to help feed!!! - and whoever helps feed gets coin and experience. So it's All Good!

Request Help OFTEN (the little gift box at bottom right of the maze screen).

jaid_diah
Guppy
Guppy
140 Posts

[Post New]by jaid_diah on Apr 5, 17 2:41 PM
Oh, the Lever Lock... Oh, how I hate it.

Ginjeet
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ginjeet on Apr 5, 17 3:24 PM
Just wanted to point something out. A dear neighbor of mine ratcher who disappeared one day with no notice (where are you ratcher we miss you) had told me....ONE- don't assemble your lever lock as you will need to assemble it in pearl legends and to hold off on assembling it until that came up so that you could kill 2 birds with one stone, so to speak. TWO - He also told me not to finish pearl legends until last day even if I had everything as lots of extra rune chests drop while playing the rooms and that means not having to PAY for those sets of runes....free ones are always better and if you assemble the pearl legends then all the extra chests of runes go away. Just don't forget to assemble it on the last day so that you can collect that final reward. I don't remember right off if extra pearls drop while exploring as well...been so long since we've had a pearl legend around but it seems like that was also the case and was a good way to stock up on pearls for comps...but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I was very pleased to see it finally come back and all of my tasks are filled except the last one the ice pearl. So I didn't have anything go away from the previous times I played pearl legends. I just never completed it on those times as I didn't have all the lever lock parts then....BUT now I do so I will be able to complete it fully this time....on the last day

Gennet
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Gennet on Apr 5, 17 4:18 PM
My experience is that you can hit the help button as many times as you wish, but you can only help your neighbor ONCE in one day. You can only help one creature, is what I'm trying to say.

So if I helped a neighbor's tree, say, I cannot help when the same neighbor needs help with the dragon in the same dungeon.
The creatures are greyed out after you help them, and even if a neighbor asks for help for a new creature in a new dungeon later in the same day, they are still greyed out.

that is why I never ask for help with trees, as they only gets 20 food and I feel it is better resource-wise to ask for help on the dragon only, since neighbors can only help you once in one day.

It would be nice if I'm wrong, though.

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Apr 5, 17 4:28 PM
Gennet wrote:My experience is that you can hit the help button as many times as you wish, but you can only help your neighbor ONCE in one day. You can only help one creature, is what I'm trying to say.

So if I helped a neighbor's tree, say, I cannot help when the same neighbor needs help with the dragon in the same dungeon.
The creatures are greyed out after you help them, and even if a neighbor asks for help for a new creature in a new dungeon later in the same day, they are still greyed out.

that is why I never ask for help with trees, as they only gets 20 food and I feel it is better resource-wise to ask for help on the dragon only, since neighbors can only help you once in one day.

You are correct Gennet.

[Post New]by SockBandit on Apr 5, 17 5:00 PM
I am a returning player. Because there were no dragons involved with the offer I went back to the old account to see if I could finish it. I did not have to assemble anything to get into the room. An hour later, I was done. Just telling from my experience. I don't know why people are telling others that they need to wait to assemble.They don't.

Ginjeet
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by Ginjeet on Apr 5, 17 5:26 PM
I used the wrong word....I don't mean assemble....after the 7 tasks are done you take the reward chest....I was trying to say don't take the reward chest until the last day so that you gain all the extra chests of runes and the extra pearls from playing the game...I've collected over 20 chests easily today in the few times I've played different rooms and have seen lots of pearls dropping after the rooms as well....why take the reward today when I can continue to get those each day? So if I didn't use the word correctly I'm sorry but I was just trying to let people know the benefits of playing pearl legends...besides no dragon. I also never said there was a dragon. I just thought for many they might not know about all the rune chests that drop and the extra pearls and so if you like getting those then don't finish that offer till the last day...just don't forget to finish and collect the reward. Someone also mentioned they thought things went away from what was collected in a earlier pearl legend and had to start over for each one and I just pointed out that all my tasks showed filled but the last one. Maybe when people kept referring to assembling they were talking about each of the different tasks as each of those do need to be assembled to complete and take the reward but lever lock is the one my friend told me to not assemble once I had all the parts until pearl legends came around since those parts are so hard to come by and that is one needed item as most people know.

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Apr 5, 17 6:55 PM
clm5457 wrote:
Gennet wrote:My experience is that you can hit the help button as many times as you wish, but you can only help your neighbor ONCE in one day. You can only help one creature, is what I'm trying to say.

You are correct Gennet.

To add a little more detail to Gennet and clm's posts:
A neighbor can only gift once per rune dragon expedition so it is best to feed your other maze creatures yourself and only ask for help when you reach the dragon. N. feeds: Tree = 20, Pink Dragon = 100, Dryad = 40, Blue Dragon = 150, Unicorn = 60, Red Dragon = 300. N. always gets 300 gold.

Edited on 04/05/2017 at 6:56:26 PM PST

Else_where
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Else_where on Apr 6, 17 2:20 AM
Ginjeet, I also notice that apart from chests with runes and pearls, you can also get some extra dragon food: Elven Bread, Blue Cheese and Chonese Tea while exploring. That's a nice bonus as well

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

[Post New]by clm5457 on Apr 6, 17 3:42 AM
When this quest first came out we did have to assemble every single artifact for all of them. That's when someone started the Lever Lock trading post. The second time you only had to assemble the Lever Lock and it has continued to be this way.
The links that Ananda pulled up prove this.

AnandaJoy
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by AnandaJoy on Apr 9, 17 7:38 AM
Are there tricks for gifting multiple dragon teeth?
For each dragon tooth, I've had to search through the gifts, then through the neighbors list.
Is there a better way?
The process of gifting one dragon tooth at a time is driving me batty.

Edited on 04/09/2017 at 7:40:15 AM PST

Go to: