First level expert

[Post New]by eeezee on Apr 4, 17 8:27 PM
I've finished every level on the expert setting except the very first level. I cannot get three stars. I found the mouse, got the quick bonus on every customer, got combo bonuses every check out and got the clean bonus at the end. It doesn't seem possible to get three stars. Anyone have any suggestions?

boogienites
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

Re:First level expert

[Post New]by boogienites on Apr 5, 17 11:13 AM
I had to complete a couple more of the levels in Expert in order to beat level 1. You need upgraded products in order to get more money before you can beat that level. Also, did you get all items for the suitcase?

[Post New]by eeezee on Apr 6, 17 6:50 AM
I've completed every other level in expert and I have every upgrade for that level. There's no suitcase though. I'm talking about the very first level, in the first location. The extra in that one is to deliver two sets of clothes, which I've done. I can only get two stars.

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 9, 17 9:00 AM
Very strange. I was able to get almost double the amount points needed to get 3 stars. Have you tried cashing out multiple customers at once?

julesy

therevbev
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by therevbev on Apr 20, 17 2:12 PM
Same as eeezee! No matter what combos and quick bonuses, it's NEVER adds up to the 3rd star! Maybe it's a Mac problem?

erin74
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by erin74 on Apr 24, 17 4:53 AM
I'm on PC and this took me forever. I always say no to the tutorial bit though and wondered if I said yes if I would get more points.

[Post New]by GamesB4Chores on Apr 30, 17 9:28 PM
I have the same issues- playing on PC, and I get all the bonuses, cash out multiple people, and get the mouse and still cannot get expert. I have upgraded all products except one. Any other ideas?

Go to: