Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 6, 17 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/06/2017 at 6:32:05 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by miss_marigold11 on Apr 6, 17 1:56 AM
I bought this game earlier today and it will not activate. It downloads fine...tried it on bought and trial but it does not ask to be validated and suddenly pops up as failed. I did all that was told in the help section and still won't work. I tried downloading another game to see if it was my computer and it downloaded just fine. I don't know what to do next.

Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Enchanted Kingdom: A Dark Seed Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 6, 17 2:54 AM
My download went OK and I did have to validate it, then the game loaded very quickly.

However after entering my profile name and then clicking on the Play button all I could see were a few pink blobs on both sides of the screen. I then removed the game from my computer, I waited 10 minutes and then reloaded and it's working perfectly now.

Windows 10

crispypot
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by crispypot on Apr 6, 17 3:08 AM
mine wont download at all, keep getting error code 3 using XP on computer

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 6, 17 6:33 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility
Purchased Game is Still in Trial Mode
Error Code 3

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by squirt2j on Apr 6, 17 11:26 AM
I am trying to place the ingredients for the potion but I am unable to place them anywhere. When I used the hint it indicated a position off screen for the task. I used the guide to find out what I was doing wrong. I think this may be a tech issue but if I am wrong, sorry.

cathouse2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by cathouse2 on Apr 6, 17 11:39 AM
The demo ended while I was playing the picture puzzle in the Queen's room. I purchased and installed the game but when I go back to the puzzle, it no longer has the missing tile and I am unable to find it anywhere. If there is no fix for this, I will have to restart the game and, as much as I am enjoying it, that is unacceptable. Please tell me if there is a work-around.

[Post New]by squirt2j on Apr 6, 17 11:49 AM
I uninstalled and then re-installed and the problem was fixed.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 6, 17 1:26 PM
Hi cathouse2,

I'm sorry to hear that the Puzzle Piece in that scene is no longer appearing! I understand that this happened after installing the full version of the game, and our help articles may be able to assist. I've gone ahead and included a couple below that can be useful in a variety of different situations, and I encourage giving the steps they contain a try:

If this problem continues the best thing to do is contact our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always willing to assist as much as they're able, and have access to the tools needed to offer further support.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Beadfisher
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by Beadfisher on Apr 6, 17 3:43 PM
Downloaded the demo, which hung a bit on validation, but installed claiming the demo had expired.

abarrett
Clownfish
Clownfish
990 Posts

[Post New]by abarrett on Apr 6, 17 5:24 PM
Intro played fine, then things started flickering when I went to zoom in on the fountain. Then the graphics resembled one of those slider puzzles where you move the horizontal rows to form the picture. Using Win 10.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 6, 17 5:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I understand that some issues are coming up in the game and I wanted to stop by with some assistance.

Beadfisher, I'm sorry to hear that the trial seems to have expired before you had a chance to play! To work on resolving this I encourage checking out the following help article, which contains some troubleshooting steps under the Why has the trial period expired? section:

Download a Trial Game

abarrett, it sounds like you're seeing some strange graphics in the game. I went ahead and included a couple help articles below that can often be useful in situations like this, and I suggest giving the steps they include a try:

Screen Resolution

If these issues are persisting I recommend then contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are happy to help as best they can.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

bigblue64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bigblue64 on Apr 6, 17 8:55 PM
I did the beta test last month for this game and had no problems with it. I see that it is out and I downloaded the trial. I can't get the task bar to go away at the bottom. Never seen this before. Any suggestions as to how to make that go away as it interferes with the game somewhat.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Apr 7, 17 9:06 AM
I have been a member since 2009...this is the first and only time a game would not download.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled Game Manager, Logged out of BF, logged back in, changed GM from default to alternate and back again....over and over of all of it, even restarted my computer every time.

Still no download.

Abbey

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Apr 7, 17 9:36 AM
I managed to download it, but the game barely moves. It is slow as molasses in January. It takes multiple clicks even to access zoom zones, and forget picking anything up or opening the strategy guide (without fighting with the game, that is). As it is now, it's absolutely unplayable.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 7, 17 9:46 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues when trying to play this particular game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should and I'm happy to help provide some specific troubleshooting help pages.

For players that are experiencing downloading issues, the following Big Fish Games Help page contains steps that have been known to help resolve this issue:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If there is some sort of lag within the game, running it as an administrator helps resolve this issue as it helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Please refer to the steps in the following help page:

Run Game as Administrator

If issues continue to be present after trying the suggested steps, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the tools to provide further assistance.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Apr 7, 17 10:56 AM
I havent had a problem with a game in years until now ,down loaded played for a minute and it ended ,my trial is over so im not buying something i cant try ,seems like theres lots of problems with this game .So the people that dont get there trial are out of luck !

[Post New]by hazelwize16 on Apr 7, 17 4:45 PM
i really wanted to buy this game ... DOMINI GAMES ... always a cursor problem ... the art and gameplay seems fine based on the demo ... BUT THE CURSOR will not accept a click from my tablet ... i have to CONSTANTLY go back and forth from the mouse to the pen ... it seems that the programmers only know ONE KIND OF CLICK ... this is sooooooooooooo disappointing ... I RARELY can buy games from DOMINI ... oh well ... it's their loss ... i won't buy what i cannot play that doesn't and adds to my CARPEL TUNNEL ... Windows 10 ... had no problem downloading the game and the update ... and everything else seems to work fine ... GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Apr 7, 17 6:44 PM
My demo ended just as I finished the slider puzzle. After I purchased the game and went back to the slider puzzle, it kept telling me I needed to clean it (after I already did) and won't let me do anything. I'm getting a bit fed up with having to reinstall games and start over

Pindusa
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by Pindusa on Apr 7, 17 10:11 PM
It is IMPOSSIBLE to match up the two green kidneys in the hidden object section where you have the vertical and horizontal sliders. I'm pulling my hair out and am about to give up. Could you please provide a skip section for this. This is truly disgusting.

Go to: