swilke
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

How Do ISell My Fireflies

[Post New]by swilke on Apr 6, 17 2:48 PM
I messed up and thought that "Shop...Exchange" was the spot to sell my fireflies, turns out I bought more stupid fireflies and reduced my bank account...big time. Is there a place to sell fireflies for $$$.?

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:How Do ISell My Fireflies

[Post New]by mpendo on Apr 6, 17 3:01 PM
Hi swilke. What a drag. It may take you awhile to build up your coins again but don't get discouraged.

Yes. It's the same place but at the top. You can only sell once every 24 hours (~100 coin worth). Later on make sure that first you go back to a world where you don't need fireflies anymore (i.e. Dragon's) before you sell.

Hope this helps you.

Cheers

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Apr 6, 17 7:11 PM
mpendo is right. However, just to provide a step-by-step: (1) Go to the world where you have the most fireflies - but NOT the current world where you're working (As mpendo stated, probably Dragon District. (2)Click on the "Shop" icon - in the middle, on the bottom. (3) Click on the Shop tab, on the bottom, right. (4) Sell whatever you can. (5) As often as you can, go back to that world and create more fireflies by clicking the firefly farms. Good luck.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 7, 17 7:02 AM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here to thank mpendo and Fred_just_fred for taking the time to let swiike know that fireflies can be sold in the shop. Thank you for providing your hints and suggestions on going to a world that contains a good amount of fireflies that perhaps aren't needed.

If players find that items have been accidentally purchased, feel free to reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your player ID and details of the transaction. The Support Team is happy to look into this for you. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain this information:

What is an in-game ID?

Happy gaming everyone! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: