gimmeemo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

I only have the glasses frame to get through Medusa in the portal.

[Post New]by gimmeemo on Apr 8, 17 4:55 PM
I'm level 35 now and have been sitting on those glass frames for several levels now. Have I missed something? All other portal tasks are ZZZ.

Re:I only have the glasses frame to get through Medusa in the portal.

[Post New]by inspectorHector on Apr 20, 17 10:51 AM
I've had the eyeglass frames for many levels also and don't have a clue as to what to do with them. I'd appreciate someone telling us. Thank you.

tia6cat
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by tia6cat on Apr 20, 17 3:39 PM
As far as I can remember you need something to make her turn to stone. It is over 2 years since my portals closed. Send a report to BF and explain the problem. I'm sure they will be able to help you if you tell them you cannot move on because all your quests are sleeping. They helped me with the same problem with Samarkand.

bunbury5
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by bunbury5 on Apr 27, 17 1:08 PM
you need mirror lenses to put in the glasses but i don't remember where you find them. if you click on the glasses it will give you the quest needed to get the lenses and then click on that one (if it's a sleeping one it should still tell you where it needs to go) and eventually somebody will come up with that quest. my 3 games have all played differently depending on which upgrade you started with so i don't remember who/what gives you the lenses

Go to: