bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 14, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

ILAUGH
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum

[Post New]by ILAUGH on Apr 14, 10 4:56 AM
Thank you for your time
I have only tryed this type of game and was not very successfull at it.
Can you offer some tips on how to control the people in makin them move?
it seems to be hard for me to catch on.
Thanx

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on Apr 14, 10 7:03 AM
It makes me mad. I played the game starting at 9am EST today April 14 and had only played about 14 minutes of the game. Got a message stating that my time was up. talk about CROOOKED. I didn't even get to play the last 46 minutes of the game. BEWARE gamesters

Serafinos
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Serafinos on Apr 14, 10 10:03 AM
Bummed! Seeking 'family friendly' games, again.
IMHO -- no offense to BF -- but hasn't there been a long streak of spooky & gorey games, lately?
Just a small request.
Still love BF!

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on Apr 14, 10 12:10 PM
I was hoping more people had posted or there was a walk through. Guess I'll have to google for the other sites.

I got stuck on what to do with the piano and used up most of time. There are things that you pick up that are not indicated by "?", for those wondering. I also couldn't figure out what to do with the fuse box but did get everything else.

[Post New]by reginasup on Apr 15, 10 1:10 AM
I had no idea of what to do...some explanation or directions would have been nice.
I wasted 15 minutes and gave up...am going to uninstall the rest...

[Post New]by PatEhlers on Apr 15, 10 9:23 AM
the intro was so long. I was able to get the women to move and have them talk but other than that I wasted a lot of time try to figure out what I was surpose to do. I finally delete it from my PC it might have been fun if we knew what to do. Pat

emee
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by emee on Apr 15, 10 9:10 PM
I think the point of adventure-type games is to confuse you, period. I can handle the Hidden Object-Adventure combos, but not straight adventure. I truly hate long tutorials, they are more confusing than the games themselves, but no help whatsoever leaves me floundering.

Edited on 04/15/2010 at 9:11:48 PM PST

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,317 Posts

[Post New]by NouniSmile on Apr 15, 10 9:28 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxx Welcome
xxxxx emee - PatEhlers - reginasup
crazy8club - ILAUGH - KathimacUNIVERA

You can find a walkthrough at gameboomers site.
It is a nice game

Nouni

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 15, 10 10:17 PM
To: NouniSmile: I just wanted to say that was very nice of you (with your beautiful colored post)!!! Take Care, TMann

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,317 Posts

[Post New]by NouniSmile on Apr 16, 10 12:17 AM
TerryMann wrote:To: NouniSmile: I just wanted to say that was very nice of you (with your beautiful colored post)!!! Take Care, TMann

Hi Terry,
Nice meeting you, see u around in the pond.

Nouni

[Post New]by crazyfuny on Apr 18, 10 4:43 PM
Try uhs-hints.com they have hints that wont spoil the game.

[Post New]by blueyedsiren on Apr 18, 10 7:04 PM
I'm stuck in Jack Dupree's apt (2nd time through window)...I've done/investigated everything there is to do over and over and when I turn the hooks to the right positions nothing happens and they turn themselves back to the original position. I've tried this numerous times according to every tips/tricks site I could find on the the internet and nothing is different. Did I miss something?

[Post New]by 4daisy on Apr 20, 10 5:46 PM
Help, help, help.
I have the gameboomers walkthrough but still can't get anywhere. I have collected all the items listed but still can't get out the door past the rehersal hall. There is something with the piano, but it will only let me play notes, not get anything. I think I have tried it all. Please tell me what to do or I will have to uninstall and forget it.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 23, 10 2:47 PM
There is nothing to do with the piano.
I have posted a step-by-step walkthrough for getting out of the rehearsal room, and there is a stickied full walkthrough as well.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 23, 10 2:50 PM
blueyedsiren wrote:I'm stuck in Jack Dupree's apt (2nd time through window)...I've done/investigated everything there is to do over and over and when I turn the hooks to the right positions nothing happens and they turn themselves back to the original position. I've tried this numerous times according to every tips/tricks site I could find on the the internet and nothing is different. Did I miss something?
Did you read the piece of paper with coloured numbers?
5 is the right-most hook and you set its direction first. Read from left to right and follow the same logic.

The full solution:

Hook 5 to South West (1st)
Hook 2 to North West (2nd) Note: bright rather than dark blue
Hook 3 to South East (3rd)
Hook 1 to West (4th)
Hook 4 to North East (5th)

Edited on 04/23/2010 at 2:53:49 PM PST

[Post New]by consuela8706 on Apr 25, 10 8:53 AM
really?!....i couldnt even get passed the first room....im done with this game and on to the next....they should really make a hint button...

ladyjan51
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum

[Post New]by ladyjan51 on Apr 25, 10 1:18 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Apr 25, 10 3:48 PM
consuela8706 wrote:really?!....i couldnt even get passed the first room....im done with this game and on to the next....they should really make a hint button...
They have. It's the ? at bottom right of your screen.

[Post New]by fimaree on Apr 26, 10 3:45 AM
I am like most others and am very confused with this game. I used the hint button, i even paid for the full version of the game thinking that i was getting no-where and receiving no tutorial because i was originally using the free trial time.....but a purchase made no difference! Im pretty cluey but this game is just a frustration and time waster.....think i will go back to hidden object games! Big Fish, this game needs more user friendly options!

Go to: