Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for The Legacy: Forgotten Gates here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 9, 17 12:38 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/09/2017 at 8:42:45 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for The Legacy: Forgotten Gates here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 9, 17 8:42 AM
Howdy Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on The Legacy: Forgotten Gates here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on The Legacy: Forgotten Gates.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgIlinalta

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on May 8, 17 1:05 PM
a fun game I enjoyed it. thanks

pennmom36
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

[Post New]by pennmom36 on Jul 15, 17 10:10 AM
When a new museum exhibit began omitting strange noises, Diana went to investigate the giant stone disc. In the blink of an eye, the disk discharged an eerie beam of energy that grabbed Diana and yanked her into another realm. At first glance, Diana thought the portal had landed her into the past, inside a Mayan Temple, but now she's not so sure that she's still on Earth! Even scarier, the portal that brought her here, won't be taking her back home, because the portal has been ripped to shreds!
Just a few Collector's Editions ago, I made the comment that collectibles and morphs are way too easy to find because the cursor changes to a giant hand and shouts "here I am" I said it would be awesome if there were an option to turn off the "here I am" cursor to make finding the collectibles more challenging, and that's exactly what this awesome game has offered in the custom setting mode of the CE version! Speaking of which, if you love interesting collectibles as much as I do, you're going to want to opt for the Collector's Edition, because there are a ton of collectibles: 7 Pyramids, 7 Diety Statuettes, 8 Decorated Skulls, 8 Stone Heads, and 12 Clay Flasks that gives you the history of the Endless River Valley AND unlocks 20 levels of additional mini games! There are also 30 Morphing Objects that will also unlock a puzzle in the bonus section if you find all of them, this is one of the few CE versions that actually gives you your money's worth when it comes to "extra's"
The Hidden Object Scenes are far and few between, but mostly Interactive, Progressive Silhouetted Shape Finds that require you to find objects that match the silhouetted shapes shown, and use those items back into the scene interactively to expose the next object and so forth, as well as solving small puzzles within the scenes.
The Mini games are clever and are all about stone Mayan type stone puzzles. Below are brief descriptions of some of the games you'll encounter during the demo:
1) Rotate the cubes to arrange them correctly according to the clues you found.
2) Use the arrow buttons to spin the circle until the blue ball moves to the blue button.
3) Use the buttons and circles to rotate the statue parts and restore the images on them.
4) Rotate the circles to move all the green crystals to the central circle.
5) Arrange the hands to the correct positions according to the clue you found.
6) Rotate the discs and move the horizontal bar to arrange the balls as indicated on the pattern.
7) Repeat the pattern by opening and closing the beetles.
The Collector's Edition has 9 Wallpapers, 10 Concept Art pictures, 18 Videos, 8 Music Soundtracks, 21 Achievements, 18 replayable Mini Games, 6 replayable puzzles (others can be unlocked) Collectibles to unlock more Mini Games, 8 Story Scrolls to unlock history story, 30 Morphing Objects, a built in Strategy Guide and a Bonus Chapter, enjoy!

Go to: