Game Shut Down

[Post New]by DarkPrizm on Apr 9, 17 6:19 PM
This game shut's down once I get on the 4th step. I've tried uninstall game, then uninstall the manager. But I still get the same problem, all the other games play with now problems or errors.

Edited on 04/10/2017 at 2:02:59 AM PST

Re:Game Shut Down

[Post New]by Thisa73 on Apr 20, 17 11:48 AM
I do have the same problem!! Did you already get to a solution??

[Post New]by dtchubb on Jul 25, 17 6:36 PM
This game shuts down all the time! Big Fish needs to do something.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 26, 17 10:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that this game shuts down when trying to play. I definitely want to help get things up and running and wanted to pop in here with some Big Fish Games Help pages that have been known to help resolve these issues.

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

The first help page contains steps on ensuring that your video card is current, while the second help page gives the game the necessary permissions to run properly.

If you find that issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to give assistance beyond what the forums can provide.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fairy Jewels 2 here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as this will help centralize technical issues for Fairy Jewels 2. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: