MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Trades with children

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Apr 9, 17 6:28 PM
Are spring trades with children not going to count towards the achievement? I made several trades before checking if I made any advancement and they did not log as made.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

Re:Trades with children

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Apr 9, 17 6:46 PM
I think that achievement only counts the trades made during the Winter event.

[Post New]by KiraKitty on Apr 9, 17 7:36 PM
How do you trade with castle children, spring event? Help!

[Post New]by Arizona63Tucson on Apr 9, 17 8:19 PM
KiraKitty wrote:How do you trade with castle children, spring event? Help!

H1 !! click on the CHILDREN you will see a PLUS ( you have ) or a MINUS ( you don't ) . If a plus click on each until you have 7 ( MIX OR MATCH )then click on the TRADE BUTTON at the bottom . to find the candies , nuts ,and chocolate click the arrow on the right side

[Post New]by KiraKitty on Apr 10, 17 5:50 AM
Thanks Arizona63.

[Post New]by ForzaJ on Apr 10, 17 6:22 AM
Yes, I see how to trade, but these trades are not conted in the achievements....any idea?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 10, 17 6:24 AM
ForzaJ wrote:Yes, I see how to trade, but these trades are not conted in the achievements....any idea?

The final reward for that achievement is the Winter Event avatar - Snowboarder... Looks like it only counts during the Winter event...

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Apr 10, 17 5:47 PM
TiramaSue wrote:I think that achievement only counts the trades made during the Winter event.

gohill wrote: The final reward for that achievement is the Winter Event avatar - Snowboarder... Looks like it only counts during the Winter event...

Well, grrrr. The verbage should be changed to be more specific. If you are not at the third prize tier, you would not see the snowboarder. How would you know there was any association to the winter event?

Edited on 04/10/2017 at 5:48:45 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 10, 17 5:59 PM
MaryLiLamb wrote:
Well, grrrr. The verbage should be changed to be more specific. If you are not at the third prize tier, you would not see the snowboarder. How would you know there was any association to the winter event?

All of the achievements are posted on the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle page.....every achievement and each of the 3 levels (with requirement and reward) are all posted.

Link is here for your convenience:
Achievements -- ALL OF THEM

They are listed in the same order found on your achievements page in your game.

Edited on 04/11/2017 at 4:41:40 PM PST

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Apr 10, 17 6:45 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
MaryLiLamb wrote:

All of the achievements are posted on the Helpful Links for Midnight Castle page.....every achievement and each of the 3 levels (with requirement and reward) are all posted.

Link is here for your convenience:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/611029.page

They are listed in the same order found on your achievements page in your game.

Thank you for the link. You do an excellent job of gathering and maintaining the comprehensive information.

I am griping because while sometimes the wording in the game is vague, in this particular instance it is completely misleading.

While I enjoy and appreciate the guides that you and others create, they enhance gameplay but should not be necessary.

I will chalk this up to 'another aspect that will be improved in the future'.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 11, 17 12:07 AM
How annoying that it doesn't count. I didn't hadn't realised it was only for the winter event and that trades weren't counted
I agree the wording should be changed to make it clearer.

LJM5091
Clownfish
Clownfish
608 Posts

Trades with children

[Post New]by LJM5091 on Apr 11, 17 12:57 AM
MaryLiLamb wrote:Are spring trades with children not going to count towards the achievement? I made several trades before checking if I made any advancement and they did not log as made.

I believe what you could be referring to was the reward during the last Castle Challenge in the Winter event. A couple of challenges for the Castle involved trading with the "kids", The rewards were based on completing the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd part of 30 days of challenges. Each 10 days had an avatar as a reward..

Could this be what you are remembering?

lj

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 11, 17 4:10 AM
I take to mean Master of Negotiations achievement. It just says Make ... trades with children. It follows Christmas achievements before Spring has Arrived achievement from year 1.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 11, 17 4:41 PM
Hi All,

I understand that there are some questions regarding the Master of Negotiations achievement in the game. The Moderation Team definitely understands wanting to get some clarification regarding which trades count towards that achievement. We've made sure to pass along the posts in this thread to the appropriate team so that they can see them, and if we receive any new info we'll definitely update the forums.

I also wanted to thank everyone who's taken the time to stop by and chime in on this discussion. To make things a little easier, I've gone ahead and made that link that Annelliegram included clickable.

Thank you for your patience. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators.

bfgPanthalassa

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 11, 17 5:05 PM
It's too bad that this achievement isn't registering when trading with the children. It's about the only way I can get carrots. I just played 63 HOS and got a whopping ONE carrot . Got three carrots on the round prior to that one. Glad this event lasts a while or I'd be a bit worried.

Having to trade with the kids a lot today.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 11, 17 5:37 PM
Silver_Hawk--You can get more carrots when you play the HOS scene in your, and all your friends, Spring Terrace.

Grimwald
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by Grimwald on Apr 11, 17 5:49 PM
Not only is the wording for the Master of Negotiations misleading, the icon clearly shows the girl holding a Dreadful Ginger from the Halloween event and a Snowdrop from the Spring event.

Grimwald

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 11, 17 6:44 PM
Sharp_Eye574363 wrote:Silver_Hawk--You can get more carrots when you play the HOS scene in your, and all your friends, Spring Terrace.

Yes, Thank you. I only have 55 friends with access to the Spring Terrace. It finally finished it's cooldown. Got 17 carrots

Silver Hawk

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 12, 17 3:24 AM
Grimwald wrote:Not only is the wording for the Master of Negotiations misleading, the icon clearly shows the girl holding a Dreadful Ginger from the Halloween event and a Snowdrop from the Spring event.

Grimwald

Well spotted Grimwald.

MaryLiLamb
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

[Post New]by MaryLiLamb on Apr 17, 17 5:37 PM
This has been fixed! Thank you devs!

Go to: