nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Change Player.

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Apr 10, 17 1:09 PM
Either I have missed something but I cannot find where to change players to play a new game?
Any one found out?

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Change Player.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 11, 17 1:17 PM
Hello nivlem007,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. I can absolutely help with where to go in the game to make a second profile as well as change that profile to play on a different save file today.

In Viking Brothers 2, you are asked to create your first profile as soon as the main menu appears on the screen. Once this is created, a button at the top of the main menu changes to list the name of the profile being played on. Clicking this button will bring up a window where you can switch between profiles that have been created or create a new profile or delete an old one.

From there, you should be able to create a new player and thus play a new game. I hope this was helpful and want to thank you for your time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Change Player.

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Apr 15, 17 2:54 PM
Tanks for answer. I never noticed that before. It must be old age creeping in? LOL...

Go to: