lapphund
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle

[Post New]by lapphund on Apr 11, 17 2:59 AM
game has dowloaded ok, click to play game - game loads ok but cant play game as the curser is frozen even with a touch screen , other games download and play normaly, but for some reason this game everything seems as it should be graphics moving on the first opening screen but cant go any futher as I can not get the curser to move

addictedtofish
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

Re:Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle

[Post New]by addictedtofish on Apr 11, 17 9:09 AM
I also had a problem after downloading the game although the demo worked - uninstalled and went to the play game page - it uploaded and everything worked fine.

Lord_George
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_George on Apr 11, 17 12:35 PM
I have the same Problem. Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Apr 11, 17 3:44 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report what you're experiencing in the game Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle. We absolutely want players to be able to enjoy their purchased games and I wanted to swim by here real fast to provide some preliminary troubleshooting which may assist as well as how to contact our Technical Support Team should more help be necessary.

It sounds like the game's cursor is freezing or the game itself is not responding as quickly as expected to inputs. Since this is happening, what I recommend is seeing if the following page of steps are able to assist as they may help when there are graphical issues such as this:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

I hope that helps out. Since this seems to be discussing technical issues found with this game, I'd like to lock this thread and request further discussion about these issues or reports of new issues be provided to the designated thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle here.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: