[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Apr 11, 17 5:20 AM
[Removed by Moderator]
(I, like others cannot pick up Libra).

That makes the game useless.

I am due either of these things

1) A solution for the glitch

or

2) A refund since my money was wasted.

Big Fish, you can choose to offer those to me, or let me contact Vendel, and let them satisfy my request.

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 11:46:06 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:How can I contact Vendel?

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 17 11:52 AM
Hi AdrianaIP,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this game with technical issues being present. Since you are unable to proceed, please try running the game as an administrator. This will help the game obtain the necessary permissions to run properly. Below is a Big Fish Games Help page with those specific steps:

Run Game as Administrator

If you continue to have issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. We apologize that we don't have the appropriate tools to access your account or provide more in depth troubleshooting from the forums. The Support Team will be happy to look into this issue for you.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

To help keep the forums a respectful and accessible place for everyone to participate, we ask that users not call unwanted attention to others.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. As this is a thread discussing a technical issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it to redirect it to the following:

Please post any TECH issues for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret here

Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: