bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Amman- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 11, 17 7:41 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help out, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Amman. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Amman posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Amman- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 11, 17 7:42 AM
Existing Amman threads:

[Post New]by gummyguy on Sep 1, 17 4:16 PM
It is REALLY annoying that the 'focus' is always put on the highest finished level.
That is almost NEVER where you want to be...
Except in your current city.
Totally bad.

[Post New]by BigCupBonsaiBug on Sep 7, 17 9:10 AM
Looking for help on level 112-1. I haven't been able to get 17 ice blocks to form. Even if I can go 5 turns without removing any of the time bombs, I would have to open at least two sides of each of the two single time bombs to create the required 17 ice blocks. Additionally, once you get past the ability to generate ice blocks, even if you have over 20 moves left, it is impossible to successfully complete the level, so the game should end.

Ideas?

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 8, 17 12:29 PM
Hello gummyguy and BigCupBonsaiBug,

I really appreciate your patience while waiting for responses from me. I'm swimming over to provide some help right now.

gummyguy: While the Moderation Team has no involvement in making changes to the game, I'll definitely pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams.

BigCupBonsaiBug: Since Amman, Level 112-1 is tricky, I certainly understand requesting some advice. As you noted, it's important not to eliminate any of the ice bombs. Once those bombs detonate, there will be seventeen Ice Blocks for players to eliminate. After the ice bombs explode, I would recommend focusing on making Line Crushes and Bombs whenever possible. Those boosts will remove multiple gummies at a time and helped me reach the level's score objective.

I really hope these suggestions help. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Jan 10, 18 8:51 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up

Go to: