gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

after 88 (shivering plains), try 91, 93,97

[Post New]by gvierg on Apr 11, 17 10:54 AM
thought 88 was bad, but 91 particularly, what a nightmare,but it doesn't get any better, 93 and 97 are coming up. wonder, whether i get to the next island. anyone got there?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:after 88 (shivering plains), try 91, 93,97

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 11, 17 2:08 PM
I know Silver Hawk and myself have completed the last "Dunes" world... It does NOT get easier.... you might want to take a break inbetween worlds and just collect coins and play the arena for awhile to build up your coins and bonuses before tackling the next....

Theorem
Flounder
Flounder
2,290 Posts

[Post New]by Theorem on Apr 11, 17 2:29 PM
Oh my, I hated 91! I spent ages stuck there! 88 was a piece of cake compared to that one I think (no intention to discourage anybody, 91 is probably easier if using boosts!)! Can't remember 93, but also suffered at 97 (that's the one with very limited moves, right?)! I am now at 99 (but no time to play) and worried about the future, but hey, we made it to here, we can go further!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 11, 17 2:55 PM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for taking the time to bring to our attention the level of difficulty certain levels in the Shivering Plains is. We have alerted the teams in the past of Shivering Plains, Level 88 and I'll be sure to pass the contents of this thread to the teams as it contains other levels. If you find that a level is a bit too challenging, please reach out to our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your player ID and details of the level. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to further assist. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to obtain your player ID:

What is my in-game ID?

We greatly appreciate your patience as the Moderation Team will continue to advocate for the players and pass along what is presented to us. Feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions or concerns. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: