List of Achievements Spoiler don't read if you don't want the answers.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 11, 17 11:34 AM
Virtuoso is in Tayal's House play the loom in the back before you add the shuttle thing. Run your mouse back and forth until the ach. pops up.
Hard Handed is at the Pearl Farm. After you put the scale in put a pearl on the scale at keep clicking on it until it pops up. Might have to do this a whole bunch of times.
Listener in the main menu click on the man and then the woman and listen to their conversation. Keep gong back and forth until they say all that needs to be said.
Arcade Wizard is in the Research Lab. After you scan the ox for the code keep playing with the joystick. I found clicking and then holding it and moving it around will get the ach.
Under the Rainbow is in the Boardroom. There is a remote where you have to shut the water off. Don't hit the power button which is at the top left until you get the ach. pops up. You will have to click on the 4 colored buttons and the battery spot several times before this ach. pops up.
High Roller is the mask game while the game is downloading. There are 3 different scores 5 10 and 15. I played to 15 so I didn't have to keep coming back and playing.
Pet Friendly is in the Cargo Hold. Click on the tarsier (the cute little guy with the big eyes) a couple of times.
Never Grow Up is in Lavatory. Click on the rubber duck in the toilet bowl top before you put the plug in to get the key.
Free Bird you can get after the policeman questions you in the HOP. Before you get out of the handcuffs just try to move forward.
Eco-Friendly is in the bonus game at the Secret Pier. After you pump out the water and before you add the gas pull on the starter cord until ach. pops up.
That's it guys. Have fun playing.

Re:List of Achievements Spoiler don't read if you don't want the answers.

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 11, 17 11:37 AM
I forgot to add a big shout out to SJM51. They found Virtuoso and Listener. Don't think I would have ever figured out Virtuoso without them.
THANK YOU!

theirmom64
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by theirmom64 on Apr 11, 17 12:01 PM
Thank you so much.....

trolde
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by trolde on Apr 11, 17 1:02 PM
SUPER and i realy appriciate that you took the time , and dont worry i wont shoute only a big THANKS. Have a nice easter

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 11, 17 2:14 PM

Happy to do it.

theirmom64
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by theirmom64 on Apr 11, 17 2:22 PM
I have been clicking on this pearl for literally 7 minutes and nothing is happening. Is there a certain pearl to use or a trick? Are you just supposed to be clicking the pearl? I am so lost on this one. What did you mean "until it pops up"?

Edited on 04/11/2017 at 2:28:11 PM PST

raspust
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by raspust on Apr 11, 17 2:43 PM
Thank you CherylParker! Your help is appreciated very much!

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 11, 17 6:10 PM
For the Hard Handed I put one of the red pearls on the scale and just kept clicking on it. It took a lot of clicks for the achievement to pop up. That's what I mean about until it pops up. The achievement will pop up on the top left screen when you finally get it. I swear the first time I got it I only had to click on a few times but when I played a different profile it took like 50 times before the achievement came up.

theirmom64
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by theirmom64 on Apr 12, 17 3:51 AM
Thank you again

[Post New]by CherylParker on Apr 15, 17 9:09 AM
theirmom64 did you get the hard handed?

theirmom64
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by theirmom64 on Apr 16, 17 8:37 AM
Cheryl, No I didn't. LOL I don't have a clue what I am doing wrong. I have clicked the pearl slow and I have clicked the pearl fast, changed pearls, zoomed in and out. I even tried just clicking on the scale with a pearl in and not one. GRRR.

Edited on 04/16/2017 at 8:40:35 AM PST

[Post New]by Seonag on Apr 16, 17 9:42 AM
HARD HANDED at the Pearl Farm: Once you put the scale shell down, click on the scale and hold down until the weight hits 999. Do this 3 times. You don’t need to put a pearl on the scale to get this Achievement.

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Apr 16, 17 1:03 PM
Thank you Seonag!

I have been trying all day with the other posts and yours worked.

Abbey

Go to: