Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Penguin Rescue here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 12, 17 12:41 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 6:31:44 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Penguin Rescue here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 17 6:32 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Penguin Rescue here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Penguin Rescue.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Old_Man_River on Apr 12, 17 10:51 AM
Interesting concept. Fun to play, but no Casual mode, so no but for me. Too bad, I would have purchased it.

kgustavson
Clownfish
Clownfish
630 Posts

[Post New]by kgustavson on Apr 12, 17 11:37 PM
This is a totally fun game - and OldMan, there really is no need for a casual mode as most levels are skill based, not timed. This is a fun one - give it a try!

beckins
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Can anyone tell me where the curling iron is?

[Post New]by beckins on Apr 13, 17 12:04 PM
I wanted to start a new thread for this question but not sure how. I only know how to reply to an ongoing thread. But, the question remains the same, "Anyone know where the curling iron is?"

skpjazz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
491 Posts

[Post New]by skpjazz on Apr 13, 17 12:46 PM
Hi beckins,

Thanks for the laugh, because at first I didn't know what you were talking about!
But since it's been awhile since I played this game, I assume you mean one of the hidden objects in this game. I wish I could help you, all I know is that I found all of them, and hopefully someone else currently playing will be able to tell you. (If you haven't already read any of my posts, I can't access the game anymore, and I'm trying to find out why.)

But, I wanted to tell you how to start a separate thread....go to the main page of this forum and click on the blue "Create New Discussion". Hopefully, if you start a new thread, someone will see it and respond.

Edited on 04/13/2017 at 12:47:34 PM PST

[Post New]by mudgie2 on Apr 15, 17 6:21 AM
I don't think this is a very good game. It is fun, but very frustrating. I have run out of coins and can't for the life of me find out how to collect more. I have tried re-playing previous levels, but that doesn't work. I would not recommend this game to anyone.
Jean

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Apr 22, 17 1:50 PM
I'm only at level 50 as of this writing, but this has turned out to be an awesome M3 for me. Don't be misled by the cartoonish graphics and music, this game does get challenging after the first 20 levels! Many of the levels have sections that move every few matches you make, which makes for interesting gameplay (and maybe frustration when you lose a setup, LOL). There appears to be an "add time" powerup for somewhere later in the game, but so far every level has been limited moves only. You have to use your head and not be blowing your powerups willy-nilly because the gold needed to buy powerups is limited. I haven't figured out the trick to getting 3 stars on every level yet...some are pretty tricky!

You have to be careful to either select or de-select your powerups before each level if you don't want to run out of them early on. I couldn't find any help instructions in the game other than the brief popup tutorials that show up early in the game; would have been nice to have a "help" section somewhere to explain how the different obstacles, powerups, and selecting/buying powerups work.

There is a glitch which occurs after you have finished the game for which the developer is aware of and is working on a patch. In the meantime, I posted a workaround for it in the tech issues thread. It's been a hectic, tough past few months for me with life in general and I often feel like how the red penguin looks, but this game has sure cheered me up! Thanks Big Fish, and please put the patched version out when you get it.

Edited on 04/22/2017 at 2:02:56 PM PST

lvd04
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lvd04 on Aug 9, 17 2:31 PM
kgustavson wrote:This is a totally fun game - and OldMan, there really is no need for a casual mode as most levels are skill based, not timed. This is a fun one - give it a try!

Casual mode can also be used to remove the limit on the number of moves for those of us who like to relax. Not everyone plays for the same reason.

Go to: