another loss

fbf6751
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

another loss

[Post New]by fbf6751 on Apr 12, 17 1:05 AM
well I kinda saw this one coming,but why now , my poor 17 year old cat got really sick and I took her to the vet and it was terminal. she was my moms cat so maybe she was upset over moms passing

still and now more Fred (Lortoc)(Zendoc)

P.S. I have kinda shut down my Zendoc game ,I will still log on it and change rooms its on Spring now , but it will be awhile before I ever play it again

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

Re:another loss

[Post New]by norry6 on Apr 12, 17 1:54 AM
So sorry for you. I'm sure she must have been a comfort to you after your mum's passing. Cats might only be little but they leave big spaces when they go. You know your MC family will always be here for you.
Wishing you well
Norry

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Apr 12, 17 2:36 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of yet another loss for you Fred, It leaves a big hole in your heart when you lose a beloved pet. She will be with her Mum now and will be always in your heart. I still miss my Marius and always will.

80plus
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by 80plus on Apr 12, 17 2:44 AM
So very sorry for you loss. May the precious memories of your beloved Mom and your cat replace the sadness in your heart. I will miss you in the game.

80plus

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 2:44:34 AM PST

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Apr 12, 17 2:50 AM
so so very sorry that you have another loss Fred

Ann

ozziebasia
Clownfish
Clownfish
732 Posts

[Post New]by ozziebasia on Apr 12, 17 3:30 AM
My dear friend Fred

Have sent you a pm

Barb

Angeli64
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on Apr 12, 17 4:16 AM
Oh Fred...

Angeli

Jenifer_Rule
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,038 Posts

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Apr 12, 17 5:04 AM

So sorry, Fred.

Took me six months of grieving before I could bring myself to get a new kitten. But that time is important - and should never be dismissed. Your pets are your family, but without the judgment and disappointment.

Cheers,

Jenifer

roseyfur
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by roseyfur on Apr 12, 17 5:48 AM
This so hard. Take the time you need, we will be waiting.

Lady Rose

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Apr 12, 17 6:00 AM

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( FRED!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Apr 12, 17 7:32 AM
So sorry, Fred.

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Apr 12, 17 8:04 AM
Oh, Fred, I am so, so sorry for your loss. Cats are such a wonderful comfort when you're hurting, & it hurts so deeply when we lose a beloved pet.
Take all the time you need to grieve - we'll be here for you when you're ready.
{{{{{Big Hugs}}}}}

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Apr 12, 17 8:15 AM
Fred...........so sorry for another loss! ((()))

crusader50
Clownfish
Clownfish
900 Posts

[Post New]by crusader50 on Apr 12, 17 8:20 AM
So sorry to hear about yet another loss. Take care of yourself and know your MC family will be thinking of you.

Cindy/crusadercat

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Apr 12, 17 1:33 PM
Fred, I'm so sorry!! You've had it rough these past few months. Hugs!

Have fun stormin' the castle, whenever you can. I'm finding that the gentle Spring music is very calming and soothing for me as I deal with my situation.

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Apr 12, 17 1:55 PM
Fred, I'm awfully saddened you've had yet another heartbreaking loss. There are times in life we no sooner get up than we're knocked right back down again. I sincerely hope that the warmth from all your MC friends' virtual hugs will ease your burden ever so much.

Please take care of yourself and come back whenever. We'll all be waiting.

Sharp_Eye574363
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,845 Posts

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Apr 12, 17 2:02 PM
Hello, Fred--Although you're not on my friends list, you are part of the MC family and I am so sorry for your losses. I know what you're going through as my mom also has terminal cancer and we'll be losing her before year's end and I had to put my cat "Baby" down after 16 1/2 years wonderful years (March was 1-year anniversary).
I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers and hope you find comfort in all the wonderful memories. Ada

Anharion
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Anharion on Apr 12, 17 2:23 PM
I'm really sorry to hear of another loss of a member of your family, for that is what our cats are. The sad passing of your cat will be even poignant as she was originally your mother's cat. They will all be with you in your heart & memories.

Take care.

Ayesha

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Apr 12, 17 2:35 PM
Fred,
We aren't friends, but we are family. Take some comfort from all of your family here thinking about you and sharing in your losses.
Rose

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 12, 17 10:39 PM
Hang in there, Fred.....I was so hoping things were getting better for you....sorry to hear that is not the case.

Go to: