AdrianaIP
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by AdrianaIP on Apr 12, 17 9:32 AM
This game has a serious glitch which prevents the game from being completed.

This has been known to the forum, and to BF which supposedly monitors the site and provides answers.

None of the helpful suggestions for any technical problems apply in this case. I checked and there is nothing that the user can do to solve it.

I have run across this problem in other programs.. The first time I contacted the developer, and after explaining what system I was using, I was given a patch free of charge.

This is how those issues get resolved, not by reinstalling a flawed program.

BF does not provide patches. And there is NO WAY to contact Vendel. I checked. I googled it, and as far as the Internet knows, tehre is just no Vendel developer.

There is NO ONE to ask for a patch. No one to complain that they are selling a flawed product.

The best you can hope for is that BF will let you have another game for free.

With no guarantee that the game you choose will be glitch free and you will not repeat the aggravating experience.

[Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 11:46:45 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 17 12:22 PM
Hi AdrianaIP,

I'm sorry to hear that technical issues seem to be experienced with certain games. We definitely want to help players to enjoying their games and progress.

Please keep in mind that the Moderation Team has no control over game updates and releases. Once we are aware of any information regarding updates being available, we post in the forums to ensure that the players are aware. We also do indeed provide these updates to players when we're able to obtain them.

I also apologize that there is some trouble reaching out to a certain developer. As a distributor of the game, we ask that players reach out to our Customer Support Team if issues occur within their game. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide troubleshooting and assistance. These tools have the capability to provide the pertinent information to the appropriate teams that are provided from players to help aid in the investigation of issues.

Our games are rigorously tested before they are released to the public. With the different permutations of computers on the market today, we do recognize that issues may occur. We ask that if issues appear, to reach out to the Customer Support Team so that we can look into this for the players.

I'd also like to remind users of the Forum Rules when posting, specifically,

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

Make sure your posts are constructive and add to the conversation on the forums. Posting just to "level up" or "bump" discussions is considered SPAM. Posts that are not game related will be removed.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 12, 17 12:22 PM
By keeping our posts respectful and constructive, we help to keep the forums accessible to anyone who would like to participate in discussions. Since this thread is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH issues for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret here

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. By posting in the designated thread it helps the Moderation team identify trends to alert to the teams. As stated previously, we will post in the forums if we are aware of any information regarding updates and the issues brought to the team's attention. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 04/12/2017 at 12:26:18 PM PST

Go to: