bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 13, 17 12:29 AM
Welcome to Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

HeatherDay
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Re:Welcome to Phantasmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by HeatherDay on Apr 13, 17 6:35 AM
As of now, I'm enjoying the demo and may be a possible buy after everyone submits their tech issues and reviews.
I do have a question, though. The description says: "Find morphing items and collect hidden objects for the souvenir room."
The morphing items are easy enough but has anyone found the "hidden objects for the souvenir room?" If so, what are they?

There is a swirly-thingy next to the Hint button to let us know there is a morphing item....but nothing for the hidden object.
Thank you in advance.

Edited to add I still haven't purchased. Loved the demo and want to go further, but we all know to wait a bit til tech issues are resolved.
I'm waiting to purchase this one and today's vip release.

Edited on 04/22/2017 at 3:21:53 PM PST

[Post New]by ALLKAYZ on Apr 16, 17 9:47 AM
Seems like several folks are having trouble with the "anchor" that you pull to open the side of the ship to get a "tusk". Any solutions to this issue. Using a iMac desktop.
OS X 10.9.5

bonggamer
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by bonggamer on Apr 17, 17 2:09 PM
I can't seem to go to the gate in Logan's castle! I got the gate code but can't access the gate!!! Please help

Phantasmat: Mournful Loch CE stuck on piano

[Post New]by melrose1234 on Apr 21, 17 1:51 PM
Hi,
I've been playing this game and I'm in chapel. I'm supposed to place a relinquary ? on the top part of the piano. The round shape microscope appears that I'm supposed to be able to zoom into however it will not allow me zoom access to the puzzle. I cannot find anything in the forums but I know I need to do this because it shows me in the walkthrough. I have the CE and the walkthrough. I'm hopelessly stuck and cannot proceed in the game. Help! Thanks!

[Post New]by melrose1234 on Apr 22, 17 12:25 PM
You need to use the hints to find the monitor and piece of tape that go on the gates speaker. Then "he" answers and opens the gate.

[Post New]by graciesmith7 on May 23, 17 9:19 PM
bonggamer wrote:I can't seem to go to the gate in Logan's castle! I got the gate code but can't access the gate!!! Please help

Same here...I get the magnifying glass but it won't zoom in. Hate to have to reinstall. There's already about THIRTY updates in my BF app. That's a lot of gigs. Some of us only get a certain amount each month; sucks to have to download a game more than once because there's bugs.

Anyone have this issue, or know if it's resolved?
Thanks!
Grace

janesolo1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by janesolo1 on Sep 12, 17 8:49 PM
ALLKAYZ wrote:Seems like several folks are having trouble with the "anchor" that you pull to open the side of the ship to get a "tusk". Any solutions to this issue. Using a iMac desktop.
OS X 10.9.5

I am having the same problem. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried playing the game on a different computer. I can see what's supposed to happen, but when I tug the anchor, the door does NOT open. Has anyone found a fix for this yet? I'm so disappointed. Phantasmat is a fine series and this is just too stupid.

I'm using Windows 8.1.

[Post New]by jcwebb2009 on Mar 5, 18 12:26 AM
I am on the bonus chapter. I need to fill a crock jar with water in the banquet room. I have tried several times but it won’t let me. Please help.

Go to: