Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantastmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 13, 17 12:43 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 04/13/2017 at 6:34:16 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantastmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 13, 17 6:34 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend visiting Big Fish Games Help. Checking out the help articles in Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested help articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.[/color]

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantastmat: Mournful Loch Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by CiChDa on Apr 13, 17 7:33 AM
Windows 10 PC
Profile not saving
Sure wish I know what changed on my computer to cause this.....
I even demo'd this game and it didn't happen at that time, so it must be an update from Windows on my computer.

Rhondalay
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Rhondalay on Apr 13, 17 11:27 AM
Is anyone else having trouble downloading? I purchased the game without trying it out first...but it's not queueing in the game manager. I ran through all the usual fixes, sent Dr.Felix report... I'm running Win 7. ?

Edit: Well, I tried a "new" fix I came up with. I downloaded successfully the trial version of the game...no problems. When I clicked the "Buy" button on the game manager, it said I'd already purchased. It offered an "Activate" button, which I clicked and now it's downloading the whole game. So, the glitch is an error if you try to download after buying but not after trying! LOL Beware...

Edited on 04/13/2017 at 12:08:05 PM PST

[Post New]by dragonflyrn9 on Apr 13, 17 12:28 PM
wAS ENJOYING THE GAME WITH NO ROBLEMS UNTIL I WENT UNDER WATER PLAYED THE GAME BUT DIDN'T GET PART OF TURTLE SHELL. cAN'T GO BACK TO GET IT AND CAN'T GO AHEAD WITHOUT IT.

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Apr 13, 17 2:03 PM
Windows 10 - This is the second Eipix game I have purchased that doesn't save the profile. After playing the demo, it remembered the profile I used, but as I like to start the game from the beginning after purchase, I gave it a new profile and also chose the custom setting. Now I've got to start all over again!

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Apr 13, 17 2:32 PM
HI All,

I'm sorry to hear that some players have been experiencing some technical issues in the game. The Forum Moderation Team absolutely understands the frustration that these problems can cause, and I wanted to stop in with assistance.

When a profile isn't saving properly the Forum Moderation Team encourages checking out the help article I've included below. The steps here can be particularly helpful in a situation like this:

Game Not Saving

Additionally, the following help article can assist in troubleshooting a variety of other technical problems, including when there's trouble progressing past a specific level:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If people encounter any persisting tech issues, the Moderation Team then recommends contacting our Technical Support Team. One of our Reps will definitely be happy to help as best they can.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Ella58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Ella58 on Apr 14, 17 9:10 AM
Won't save profile. Saved it in demo once I purchase the game lost all my achievement and collectable. Playing as Administrator. This sucks 3rd game I purchase that this happen. I am ready to give up on Big Fish. You used to be a 10 now I would rate you 3 or less. Can't keep wasting my money on games that don't work.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 14, 17 11:44 AM
Hi Ella58,

I'm sorry to hear that after trying the suggested troubleshooting steps, the game won't save your profile progress. Since we don't have the tools to provide further technical assistance from the forums and we want you to be able to play your games, please reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always happy to help and further investigate these issues.

Keep in mind that players are also welcome to download trial versions of our games to see if they will run properly and are compatible with your system. Our games are tested rigorously before they are released, but with the different permutations on the market, we recognize that issues may appear. Please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page for how to download trial versions of our games:

Download a Trial Game

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Stimp38 on Apr 14, 17 6:07 PM
I don't understand why it is just EIPIX games that will not save a profile when you exit the game. It is very frustrating that only recently has this happened and Big Fish gives the same spiel about running a report when multiple multiple people all say the SAME thing. It is obviously an issue with games from this specific developer. I have NO other issues with any game from anyone else. 3rd game that does not save a profile.

gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by gertie23 on Apr 15, 17 12:38 PM
I couldn't get the door open with the pliers. So frustrating, had to CAD to get out of the game.

nanafraser
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by nanafraser on Apr 15, 17 6:13 PM
I really thought Epix fixed that saving profile! Then I got to bonus level & went to play it & it said player not me & wanted me to start over! What the heck! What did they do to change this! Players are gonna get tired of this if not already!

barelyberlee
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by barelyberlee on Apr 16, 17 4:45 AM
Played game just fine yesterday, closed it down for the night, go to resume this morning, says profile corrupt or something like that and have to restart the game, ridiculous!!! Not going to restart it till the problem has been fixed, what's going to be the point if every time I close the game out it's going to make me start over from the beginning

[Post New]by KozmicBlues on Apr 16, 17 11:17 PM
dragonflyrn9 wrote:wAS ENJOYING THE GAME WITH NO ROBLEMS UNTIL I WENT UNDER WATER PLAYED THE GAME BUT DIDN'T GET PART OF TURTLE SHELL. cAN'T GO BACK TO GET IT AND CAN'T GO AHEAD WITHOUT IT.

Same for me... also I turned on the lamp and activate the HOP but can't play it... what a dissapointment!!!

[Post New]by poetzola on Apr 17, 17 7:46 PM
Win 7 - 64bit

Played a good while, no problems. Tried to exit and game stated, "create a profile." Mine was gone. Only PLAYER slot available. Will put game aside as not to start over.

Perhaps, in the meantime, a fix will be ready. Played the beta few months back without errors.

[Post New]by kerith90angel on Apr 18, 17 11:45 AM
Encountering a glitch in the demo.

I use Windows 7 64 bit. According to the wtg I am on Chapter 1 page 3 at the top. Room is called "Shed" on the map.

I just placed the "miniature figurehead" and "model anchor" to a model ship.

Hint just keeps highlighting the anchor.
When I try to pull the anchor the little door won't open to reveal contents. (none of my inventory items would help) When I checked the wtg it says to just pull the anchor and doesn't say you need any item other than what I just placed.

to receive ?? a note? and a tusk?? (according to wtg) Had to stop demo here.

btw, I hadn't been really using the guide, up to this point, so I need to note I was playing out of order to the wtg. Before I got to this point I'd been somewhere on page 4 and came back. I'd done ALL the steps on page 3 already...so hope that helps!

Figured I'd report it because I can't see anyone else had this problem yet.

Edited on 04/18/2017 at 11:50:31 AM PST

Scottie12
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by Scottie12 on Apr 19, 17 2:49 AM
I think I may have found a solution to the game not saving. It happened to me when I entered a new profile, so when I had to start the game again I left the profile as player and it worked. No more problems!

[Post New]by TheOriginalOCW on Apr 27, 17 5:37 AM
Hi, I'm unable to use the Reliquary Slider on the Organ in the Chapel. I've done everything else I need to do and can't progress any further. Is there a solution for this?

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Apr 27, 17 9:04 AM
Bonus Chapter:
Code for the suitcase does not work. I've been trying to enter the code for ages, even swapping the given numbers and looking at the SG for help.
Is this a glitch? The solution is so obvious and easily found that I don't know what's wrong.

banshee10
Clownfish
Clownfish
564 Posts

[Post New]by banshee10 on Apr 27, 17 9:09 AM
Just went back to the game after having posted the above - and suddenly it worked. Might be due to the screen size I had changed.
Still weird.

Go to: