Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Tisnart Shapes here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Apr 13, 17 12:54 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 04/13/2017 at 6:39:47 AM PST

beckx020
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Tisnart Shapes here.

[Post New]by beckx020 on Apr 13, 17 5:11 AM
Great game! So varied! But timed, so not for me. But you do have more than the regular match 3 game. It's groups which I love. I'm sure as time goes along in the game it will get harder and harder. I love all the powerups etc, just in the first 10 levels I tried. You will have to use a lot of quick strategy to get the job done.

If you like fast paced match 3, then you should love this game.

Aside from being timed, the only thing I didn't like was the tutorial. Tiny buttons to click.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Apr 13, 17 6:40 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Tisnart Shapes here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Tisnart Shapes.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Apr 13, 17 1:15 PM
I really like this game.
however, it gets really difficult as you go through the levels...even with power ups.
the only thing I don't like is there is no option for 'relaxed' mode, but then that is the challenge of the game
this is one one these games that will last me a long time as I will keep quitting when I get frustrated.

goldendog08
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by goldendog08 on Apr 13, 17 2:14 PM
Not only is this a timed game--it's a horrific timer! Many "timed" games are so generous on time that the clock might be ignored and with a little effort still beaten. This thing though is in an almost constant state of beeping warning me my clock is low.
And when you don't beat the clock--Game Over--even in the early levels. A game best left for arcade crazed younger people.

[Post New]by goodyear1998 on Apr 13, 17 2:42 PM
sorry Goldendog08...i'm hitting 70 and by no means an arcade crazed young person(if only!!!!)
I really like this game...its different and challenging
. as for the clock ...I didn't realise there was one as I never play with the sound on due to hearing difficulties caused by my advanced years !!!

[Post New]by Crystalwizard321 on Apr 19, 17 2:21 PM
1. The timer is WAY too short, and there's no relaxed option to disable the timer at all. This turns what COULD be a somewhat enjoyable game into a race and ruins the game play completely.

2. I don't know if the guy (Mr. Tisnart) that appears with the game is the actual developer or not, but it's creepy. would be much better if it was a cartoon figure, rather than what attempts to be a drawing of a real person. And on top of that, in order to progress through his dialog, you have to click ON him, not just on the screen. This is extra creepy. Best thing to do - get rid of him completely and just put the tutorial text up on the screen by itself.

3. There's no option to skip the tutorial, and I HATE being forced to go through a tutorial. So do most other players. Give us a choice whether to take the tutorial or not to start with, and a way to enable to short tutorial if we get stuck.

4. The game is billed on the big fish site as unique, but it's not any different than any other game where you click on large blocks of objects. It does have some added/slightly different features than most - but they're minor. Those differences consist mostly of blocks that have cutout shapes that pop out, which is what you are collecting, instead of solid blocks, and blocks that sometimes turn into boosters. But that's hardly unique. There's nothing different between collecting a certain number of blocks with hearts drawn on them and collecting a certain number of blocks that have hearts that pop out of them - other than looks.

5. The artwork tries way too hard to be cutsie. Suggest the developer exchange the cutsie blocks with bubble shapes for some game play that is actually unique - and I don't mean do a bubble pop or a match three with cutsie shapes.

6. Being forced to click a like on the first tutorial and say I loved a level that I was bored with is EXTREMELY annoying. i didn't "love" the level. I didn't even LIKE the level. What's next? Am I going to be taken to some review site and forced to give the game 5 stars?

As it sits, the game is a complete waste of time, and not worth downloading, much less buying.

Edited on 04/19/2017 at 2:22:42 PM PST

Go to: