[Post New]by obrien60 on Apr 14, 10 12:28 PM
Aww, thanks Picman!

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

Re:Art of Murder walkthrough here

[Post New]by _DD_ on Apr 14, 10 12:34 PM
What a great occasion to use your powers! ;-))
Thanks, Picman!

peeshee_1951
Stingray
Stingray
5,444 Posts

[Post New]by peeshee_1951 on Apr 14, 10 5:22 PM
Thanks Picman, was sorely needed here! Demo is chapter one I suppose since it stopped with 10 minutes left of playing time. Looks like a buy for me!

dogmama
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,998 Posts

Art of Murder walkthrough here

[Post New]by dogmama on Apr 14, 10 5:36 PM
picman050967 wrote:As the big fish I get to break rules when it makes sense
Since there is such a need for a walk through, try this on:
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcAa/Artofmurder2/ArtofMurder2.htm

Cheers!

Picman

Way to go Picman

ihateshopping
Guppy
Guppy
125 Posts

[Post New]by ihateshopping on Apr 14, 10 6:37 PM
also, there are plenty more walkthroughs if you Google. i found tons with:

walkthrough "art of murder: hunt for the puppeteer

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 14, 10 8:53 PM
Thank you Picman and I did get your PM greatly appreciated, I am sure this walkthrough will help many fishies!!! TMann

Edited on 04/14/2010 at 8:55:56 PM PST

cinder555
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,217 Posts

[Post New]by cinder555 on Apr 15, 10 9:30 AM
Way to go Picman and is greatly welcomed.

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Apr 19, 10 2:09 PM
bump 2

Margie B

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Apr 19, 10 3:46 PM
Hey Fishies!

I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread and make that walkthrough link clickable, just to make it easier to find.

Happy gaming!

-bfgZambezi

Syrenia
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by Syrenia on Apr 19, 10 8:45 PM
Picman you rebel, you!

[Post New]by jenjen30 on Apr 23, 10 4:47 PM
I have the walkthrough guide, but for some reason when im in spain i cannot mark the tube with the felt-tip pen can anybody help me?

[Post New]by grannie9 on Apr 24, 10 10:46 AM
I'm sorry, but even though it sounds like it could be fun. It has turned to frustration. I was unable to get the main character to do what I wanted.
Grannie9

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 1, 10 9:10 AM
Why can't you just pick the belt off the ground? I don't remember asking for that.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on May 3, 10 12:15 PM
So everyone got past the innertube in the fountain. I got it there once but could not see the inner tube to mark the spot where the hole is. I can't even beat the timer now. I asked for help on gamezebo and didn't get any. Why didn't the creators of this game put a skip button in. Specially for this part. the hourglass is what is causing all the problems for me. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Also, there is a game I tried out yesterday. It'ws for kids, but it had me going. It's a hidden object type game called 'Barnyard Sherlock Holmes. Try it out Fishies.

Edited on 05/03/2010 at 12:17:05 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 3, 10 12:49 PM
crazy8club wrote:So everyone got past the innertube in the fountain. I got it there once but could not see the inner tube to mark the spot where the hole is. I can't even beat the timer now. I asked for help on gamezebo and didn't get any. Why didn't the creators of this game put a skip button in. Specially for this part. the hourglass is what is causing all the problems for me. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
There are lots of threads of people asking for help with the inner tube (and several solutions) in the forum.

You inflate it at the compressor, stick it in the fountain to see where the leak is, take it back into inventory, then click the marker on it.

As this is an information thread, getting help here is pot luck. You would be better off starting your own problem thread in the forum. Click on the big blue Create New Discussion icon.

Edited on 05/03/2010 at 12:51:44 PM PST

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on May 4, 10 12:06 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:
crazy8club wrote:So everyone got past the innertube in the fountain. I got it there once but could not see the inner tube to mark the spot where the hole is. I can't even beat the timer now. I asked for help on gamezebo and didn't get any. Why didn't the creators of this game put a skip button in. Specially for this part. the hourglass is what is causing all the problems for me. Grrrrrrrrrrr.
There are lots of threads of people asking for help with the inner tube (and several solutions) in the forum.

You inflate it at the compressor, stick it in the fountain to see where the leak is, take it back into inventory, then click the marker on it.

As this is an information thread, getting help here is pot luck. You would be better off starting your own problem thread in the forum. Click on the big blue Create New Discussion icon.

crazy8club
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

[Post New]by crazy8club on May 4, 10 12:08 PM
I tried everything and couldn't retrieve the inner tube from the fountain. Now I can't get the inner tube past the timer and hour glass. Makes me want to spit nails or.........

[Post New]by Roximillions on May 9, 10 2:05 PM
I did everything it said to do for the first chapter, but I cannot get past this. I tried to talk to the security gaurd so that I could leave and it just said, "End conversation".... now what do I do?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 9, 10 2:08 PM
I have the same thought every time someone gets stuck here - you didn't combine the fingerprint on the tape with a piece of paper.

See my thread below for a complete step by step.

Go to: