dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

NEW PET

[Post New]by dearabbi on Apr 13, 17 9:44 AM
As I travel around Spring Terrace, I noticed Ginmill had a Fluffy fat cat, i am a cat person, so of course, i just had to have it. I have looked everywhere and cannot fine this pet. Yesterday Caster and Pollick was displaying this same cat. Can anyone tell me how I can obtain this pet for my very own? i thought of sending them a PM, but figured that there are more cat people out there who would also like to own this pet.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

Re:NEW PET

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 13, 17 10:21 AM
It sounds to me like you are describing Champion.....is it a ginger cat with a medal around its neck?

If so....that was the final reward for the Tournament Topper achievement that has been removed from the achievement list when the Tournament icon was disabled.

There are also 2 Avatars associated with this achievement....they, too, have been removed from the attainable list.......however, any player who had earned either or both avatars and Champion still retain the rewards.

Tournament Topper -- Removed from list on 3/16/17
1. Be in top 100 of tournament 1 time – Hero (avatar)
2. Be in top 100 of tournament 3 times – Heroine (avatar)
3. Be in top 100 of tournament 10 times – Champion (pet)

dearabbi
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by dearabbi on Apr 13, 17 3:22 PM
Thank you for clearing that up for me. I hope one day they will bring champion back. I really like him.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 13, 17 10:57 PM
You are most welcome....however, I would not covet him/her too much....he requires much to feed (20 unique bags of food)......and he is less than stellar in the pet chest department.....generally get a whopping Iron chest from him.....

He is just a "status" pet......for display only.....but, otherwise most worthless (IMHO)

Go to: